Seventh Season "LV" Return Date - NO Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seventh Season "LV" Return Date

I chose 'other'. You could say that i'm a 'still don't know how i feel' type person. I really love CSI, so i'm excited about the science and forensics part of it, but im not excited about the relationship aspect of it. It actually really bugs me.
So i guess, i'm kinda mixed. Between excited and not-excited. If that makes sense.

I went for Other, because "OMFG CSI IS COMING BACK?!?!??! I WILL LOSE MY @%$#!#$%$ MIND!!!!!!!" is really the only appropriate answer. :lol:

I went for Excited. I want to see more GSR and hope they show it but still have a hunch that if it continues, Ecklie will find out and make life miserable...making me want to shoot him LOL. But I'm still in that "getting used to the show" phase where I haven't seen any of the seasons through yet (though I saw a lot of S1 on Spike) and I still have a lot of questions and "someone help me" Moments lol.

There's never much on at 8pm Thursday anyhow, and the TV will already be on CBS for Survivor, so it's not a big leap hehe. And it won't be bad if I start watching and have Wed and Thursday fixes. Don't know why I haven't gotten into Miami though.

I'm very very excited! I wanna see where they take the GSR aspect - I'm so excited that my ship is CANON! Oh, of course I'm excited about the science too lol.

I don't think S6 was that bad actually - some fabulous eps and some....alright ones.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

umm ... just .. err ... stopped by to add:
"i'm so excited!
and just can't hide it!
i'm about to loose control and i think i like it!"
*walkes away whistling with headphones on*

Boy I get really excited when Sept arrives. I just love waiting for all the premeries of the shows. Then just like after X-mas the excitement fades. Well at least until there is promo that looks like it might be good.

Aw, gee, Adzix. Now I will not be able to get that song out of my head all night. Maybe it might help if I sing "See you in September."

omg i cant wait till it comes on tv will it be a contunied episode or will it act like nothing even happened well marg said it was going to be big

MWAHAHA, that's what i wanted to accomplish Dynamo :D

Fall is gonna be SWEET: season 6 on DVD and a brand new season! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back