Seventh Season "LV" Return Date - NO Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seventh Season "LV" Return Date

Aww too bad there wasn't an 'Extremely Excited' option.
I think I would've chosen that haha.
However I am kinda sad that I'll have to start school before any new episodes come out =(

CSIangel17 - i'll bet stupid channel 5 won't have the rights to show it till 2007. rubbish channel 5!!!

poppylvsgriss said:
CSIangel17 - i'll bet stupid channel 5 won't have the rights to show it till 2007. rubbish channel 5!!!

too ture
but at least channel 5 does show it!!
if it wernt for channel 5 we would be able to watch it on t.v!!

I am excited about the new season, just to see if there is lots of Nick mainly, but i thought season 6 wasn't that bad, to be hounest how many of you think you can write scripts for sommit like 150 episodes without one of them being the same, so maybe that is why season 6 wasn't so good, i have heard somewhere that they may get Taratino back to do a few episodes too.
I dont no if that is tru tho.

I'm fairly excited. Granted the ending of season 6 left me scratching my head for a time. I'm hoping season 7 will kick my excitement level up a few notches. I knew there was a reason why I bought a recordable dvd player! Must be that sometimes sixth sense kicking in!

I had to put down "other" because I am way past excited at this point. I am just so happy!!!! And I'm not the type of person that gets excited about well- almost anything. So this is absolutely huge for me! I can't wait! Any chance that it could be released this week instead?

I completly support GSR and I'm glad they finally put it on the show but I don't want it to ruin the show. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in S7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back