Seventh Season "LV" Return Date - NO Spoilers!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I thought I would let you all know about CSI LV's Projected fall return date, which at this time: Thursday September 21, 2006 @ 9:00 PM est.

This does carrie the dates for the other CSI Shows, as well as anyother show in General, for those please see the respective forums (ie Miami, New York, or General Media) for those discussions.

Disclaimer: Please note that all dates are subject to change by the network for any reason if they so wish to give one.

2. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Re: Seventh Season "LV" Return Date

I voted "Not Excited" because I was so underwhelmed with S6 that I'm not sure I'll bother tuning in for S7. My other fave Thursday night show (Without a Trace) is moving to another night, so I have no reason to watch CBS on Thursday nights (I don't care for "Survivor" or any of those other reality tv shows).

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'm really excited. I think season 7 is a way to forget season 6, because it was a bad season.

4. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm more of a 'wait and see what happens' kind of girl.I'm hoping season seven is better then six.

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I'll always be excited about CSI.

6. Shelby

Shelby Dead on Arrival

That was an easy question...I'm always excited for new episodes of CSI...I can't wait.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

easy quwstion :)
    of course im excited :)

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm fairly excited
    I want to see more of Grissom again. More crime solving and the cases.

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I'm fairly excited. Though I started watching the DVDs of the first three seasons before watching Season 4 live, that was my first season, and it felt solid to me, Season 5, less so besides that killer ending and a few eps in the middle. Season 6 seemed to be a time of extreme experimentation plot-wise... and, unfortunately, most of the experiments failed. However, I feel like, with all that behind them, season 7 should (hopefully) be polished. I'm not saying there shouldn't be some experimentation, but I'm "fairly excited" because it's CSI, and hopefully season 6 taught them some things. :)

10. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I'm looking forward to the new season, but I'm wary of it. For me, Season 6 started out strong and then slowly fizzled out. There was serious lack of "Team" effort and definitely a major lack of Warrick. I find it irritating that one of the maim cast was pushed so far into the background. There were several episodes where Hodges had more line than Warrick and Greg put together.

I hope they skip over the whole romance malarky and get back to the real storylines....murders to solve! It's not like they are running out of storylines. The world is their muse and there's a murder happening around every corner, lots of storys to tell.

Even as disappointed as I am with the second half, CSI is my show, I will not jump ship. I will stay with the ship until it has sunk.

Okay....getting off soapbox now.....apologies for the rant.

11. lea

lea Police Officer

I'm very much looking forward to it, although here in the UK we got ages yet *cries* we still haven't quite finished, the final 2 are left.

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Of course I'm excited! I'm just not letting my expectations get too high. And im not looking forward to the supposed romance. Im hoping for some complex cases though...I will go down with this ship known as CSI...I dont think I could ever stop watching.

13. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I put down other.

I guess I feel a bit of trepidation/worry. I'm excited for it to start, but I'm worried where everything will go this season. Will the GSR stay subtle? Will the new characters be lab new recruits or family members? Will Brass have his role reduced coz he'll be stuck behind a desk (which is the most obvious thing to happen after being shot)?

So excited/worried, I guess.

14. newt

newt Hit and Run

AHHH Excitement! *jumps out window*

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I'm not excited at all. Just look at season 6... Any exciting scenes? Not really.
    The only thing I get excited of is Marg's hair style on season 7 :lol:

EDIT: Happy birthday, newt! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.