Seventh Season "LV" Return Date - NO Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seventh Season "LV" Return Date

Clearly, I'm very excited, but if they continue with GSR then they just lost a viewer.

*Excited scream* I'm such a fangirl. :rolleyes:

I think the show was at its peak in Seasons 2 and 3, and again in Season 5 (IMO). Disappointingly, Season 6 was not as impressive as the previous ones, but being the ardent CSI fan that I am, I'll continue to support the show for as long as it runs. :)

And of course, to see Sara. :D

I'm excited to see it back on the air again. Along they keep the GSR in the back burning so Ecklie won't find out but Catherine and Nick will, they keep it quiet for now.

I'm excited.
Even though I probably won't see it 'till September next year.

Wow okay thats a good amount of votes in the poll. :)

But lets remember something for those who are unsure because of what is termed a degrade with seasons, every show goes through its up and downs, if they stay only on one course they will eventually run into a wall or pit of basically repeating the samething over and over.

New idea's are not a bad thing, it can bring in more viewers, it can also loose viewers, its a gamble for the show as well. But its something that has to be done to try and stay fresh. Not to mention that every show goes through its own down-swing, it can't be helpped, either due to trying new things or people getting tired of the subject of the show, a number of reasons.

Its just that the writers have to find that niche they have done that some in season 6, but they have also lost some of that in season 6. This is why a new season is so great, it sort of wipes some of the slate clean and try again. While some parts might continue, the fact of the matter is no show is going to be like it was when it was first out.

I liked some of the earlier seasons too, but the thing is the show has to grow, and in some eyes it did a lousy job of it and in others a good job of it. either way each new season gives them a chance to try and win us over with new story plots, etc.

While I am not about to jump out a window lol I am pretty excited to see whats in store for our team, granted I am not a shipper fan it doesn't mean I don't like them, I just preferre that they keep it off the show or do it so that its done over time.

I guess the problem is once you get use to the flow of the show and love how they are doing it, sometimes a radical swing can cause chaos, personally I will stick with the show and just skip watching the parts I don't really care for. :)

Destiny said:
Its just that the writers have to find that niche they have done that some in season 6, but they have also lost some of that in season 6. This is why a new season is so great, it sort of wipes some of the slate clean and try again. While some parts might continue, the fact of the matter is no show is going to be like it was when it was first out.
I agree with the clean slate part. That's why I voted for the first one, cause I really hope they make things better this season. And I love CSI too much to not get excited over it. lol.

I voted Fairly excited, although I really am looking forward to a new season of CSI I cannot help but feel big changes may be coming that won't be good for the show. I hope I am wrong aboutt his because I really love this show and want to see it continue on.

I am also hoping to see a lot more Greg (you remember him right?) because last season was disapointing in that respect except for a handful of really great Greg moments.

i'm so excited! why there is no "excited to death" answer? that would be my pick :lol:

i voted "excited!!" because i truly am. im gonna stick with the show no matter what. even if that means watching GSR. ew. but i dont only watch it for the characters, but for the science too. id be so bored without it. <3

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CSI IS COMING BACK SOON,... :D :D :D YAY I AM SO EXCITED :) :) :) :)

I voted "Fairly Excited" because I'm desperately hoping that there will be some Greg-centric stories out there, particularly involving his progression in the ranks. Will he get promoted to CSI Level II? Will he ever get some praise from his boss? Will Grissom ever cease thinking of Greg as simply the wise-cracking student CSI? Let's give Greg a case he can really sink his teeth into and solve brilliantly.

The part I'm not excited about is having to watch the Grissom-Sara relationship, unless of course it is to see if he comes to his senses. Maybe Catherine or Brass can sit him down and explain why it's not a good thing to be bedding your subordinate.

Eh, I'm not that excited about it this year. The finale was so flat that it doesn't rose any anticipation for me personally. Plus the potential GSR business makes me want to puke. I may be taping a few at the start of the season, but I won't be waiting breathlessly for thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back