"Secrets and Flies" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A two parter should be really good too.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay folks moving back to topic to avoid confusion this thread is to discuss this ep (Listed in the subject line) all other future ep discussions go in the spoiler lab. Until we give it a discussion thread. ;)

Thank you. :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just rewatching the promo for further clues as to what the heck is going on. The tagline "how she gave life" sort of makes it sound like the means of delivery is more spectactular and/or mysterious than the means of conception which is strange in itself if the baby is indeed hers. Doc Robbins, being the coroner who examined her head to toe, is the one who determined she was a virgin, so it would be going by his medical knowledge.

Also on the subject of DNA, I'm obviously no expert, but family members share strains of DNA. Is that correct or am I totally off? Going by what info they used in GD when tracking down Kelly and her dad. So the same would apply in this case for the baby and the girl to share the same DNA if they are indeed bloodrelated.

4. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Regarding the post about Catherine, didn't I read somewhere that this episode is supposed to go into why Catherine didn't abort Lindsay?

5. nicksbabygirl

nicksbabygirl Dead on Arrival

i cant wait for this ep. my head is still spinning as it is! ever since i knew the plot i was like wtf? well maybe when i see the ep. it will make sense.

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

OMG. Liz Vassey is the new lab tech? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I LOVE Liz Vassey!!! OMG. So maybe she'll be a regular now, that'd rock my socks! She's an amazing actress, and btw, that's just a crappy photo of her, she actually looks very young, she normally has dark hair, almost black.

Okay, now here's a pic of Liz looking like Liz. That pic was just... NOT LIZ.

http://www.celebritypicturesarchive.com/pgs/l/liz-vassey/liz-vassey-picture-004.htm

7. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I have a theory: The doctor extracted the victim's egg and inplanted into any woman's body. So technically the victim's still the baby's biological mother :rolleyes:

8. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

But keep in mind that the victim is *not* supposedly the child's biological mother as the early plot synopsis says...

9. wildcherry

wildcherry Lab Technician

It's all very confusing.

10. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

*faints*..... :lol:

All I hear is sara said to Grissom: facts are even stranger than fiction......

Then maybe she stole the baby.... :rolleyes:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Or purchased the baby on the black market if she was desperate/greedy enough. Sick, I know, but it does happen.

12. nicksbabygirl

nicksbabygirl Dead on Arrival

Maybe she was having the baby for another couple? Maybe the couple wanted a baby but couldnt have one so they asked her to carry it for them until it was born and then she had a c-section? *hmmm idk just trying to figure it out* *im still stumped about this*

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I cant wait...this episode looks fascinating

14. EmilyBlair

EmilyBlair Hit and Run

Would she still be a virgin?

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

actually it looks like she is saying that to cathrine... :p