"Secrets and Flies" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Good eppy! I missed Nick! But Greg was SO cute...cant wait for screencaps :) I laughed when Hodges goes, "Warrick, your married. No flirting" :lol: Not as good as Gum Drops, but good nonetheless :) Also, i wonder y Nick wasnt really in this one...

Pretty decent episode. I think GE filmed his one scene before leaving for France and that's why he wasn't in the rest of the ep. Grissom was great. Loved seeing all the lab techs (Bobby D, Archie, Hodges, Henry). And Tony Amendola (Bratac on Stargate SG1) was the ink/handwriting expert! Greg had 3 scenes--nothing exceptional but nice to see him in the episode. The new DNA tech looks like she'll be great--a bit offbeat but not the same way as Greg was; I just hope she proves to be as good at the tech stuff as he and Mia were. Sofia didn't have a big scene but she's growing on me, and I was glad to see her--she has a sense of humor! Wonderful to see Catherine and Sara working well together again. Hodges lecturing Warrick was adorable.

-I loved the scene with Hodges. So cute :)
-I also loved the scene with Grissom and Catherine where Catherines like '...am I being reprimanded...' and Grissom says 'I don't know...'once again So cute :)
-I didn't really care for the lab tech trying to be funny like Greg, there is only one Greg. But the female lab tech was entertaining even though I was lost about what she was talking about.

Omg - *such* a good episode! Yay for more Gil - man have I seriously been missing the mad scientist...in a suit no less. And I love it when Grissom gets to play doctor. :devil: ;) I'm loving Hodges more and more this season! His comment to Warrick about flirting was awesome. :lol:

Not their strongest episode, but I loved the end where Grissom was in court.

Guy: This is all your fault.

Grissom: I hope so.

I LOL'd. :lol: 'Course, I always love the Grissom parts of the show.... :rolleyes:

Pretty decent episode, thanks mainly to Mr. number one bug man Grissom getting to show his arch scientific rival a thing or two. But wasn't Catherine supposed to explain why she didn't have an anbortion with Linzie or something alsong those lines?

decent episodes, but i love the interaction with the cast...catherine/grissom, sara/catherine

love hodges telling warrick that "you're married"

sofia is too growing on me

like the court scene in the end, it for some reason remind me of "the accused is entitled"

But wasn't Catherine supposed to explain why she didn't have an anbortion with Linzie or something alsong those lines?

It was mentioned in passing when she and Sara were at the clinic. The doctor accused her of having had an abortion and Cath said something to the effect of "no, thank god I never went through with that".

Things I loved about this episode:
-Archie in Grissom's office. Hee.
-Bug wars!
-Catherine is back to normal.
-No hat, but everyone's wearing weird sunglasses.
-The exchange between Grissom and Cath in the hallway... hehe... "Are we having a philosophical discussion or am I being reprimanded?" "I have no idea. I gotta go to court."
-Speaking of court, Grissom was TEH SEXXY on the stand. Like, wow. I ran up to my mom and screamed "HE WAS SO SEXY!" in her face, ran upstairs, giggled for a bit, and got on here, he was so sexy. GODS, he is sexy. Oh, so sexy. Yum. :D ;)

Things I didn't like about this episode:
-They needed to have Billy slo-mo walk in his tux out of the courtroom. ;) :rolleyes:
-Where was Greg? <blinks> Darn it! Missed him! :mad:
-Too short.
-Dislike the new sheriff. He and Billy don't need to be shot in the same show... no, the same network... state... planet... let alone put in the same scene. My eyes started to bleed every time it switched from Billy's face to his.

Hodges has nerve to tell anyone anything.....he is afterall the one that falls asleep on the job.

Warrick should have told his to mind his own business!

I did like Cath and Grissom interaction and hope that TPTB are going to repair all the damage they did to their friendship.

Warrick and Catherine has always flirted with each other. It's part of their personality, so what!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes that Dr. Thayer will be back one day to get even with Grissom for proving that his video and testimony were a bunch of lies.

Hi Archie! You sure look sweet with your tee-shirt all messy! What an adorable guy.

Got to see a little bit of Greg. Thank God for that at least.

I loved the beginning of the episode where it showed all the sperm trying to break inside and fertilize the egg. It reminded me of the Kirstie Alley and John Travolta movie "Look Who's Talking."

I really enjoyed this episode!

My favorite line of all was Hodges to Warrick, "You are married. Don't flirt." I just about fell out off my sofa laughing! And the way Warrick was looking at Cath........good for Hodges. :lol:

Hodges stole the show tonight. I don't want to get flogged for this, but I do hate that Hodges now seems to get all the funny Greg lines. Seems like what we used to see as funny Greg is now funny Hodges. I love both characters, but I still want to see them use Greg better if they are going to shift his personality. He sure was cute as a button tonight what little we saw of him.

Grissom in a suit was very sexy..........and I'm usually not all about Grissom looks wise. He was good tonight. Very good.

Sara was awesome tonight too.

LOL @ Nick and the dry humping...........that was GREAT!

A good ep.........still building up for more I think!

I missed the scene with Hodges and Warrick and the flirting comment. Can someone please explain what happened? Thanks! :)

Where was Greg? <blinks> Darn it! Missed him! :mad:
-Too short.

You shouldn't blink if you want to catch Greg's scenes! :)
He was there, though--3 brief scenes, which is probably the best he's going to get this season (except for "Gum Drops", of course). I was happy he got this much.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes that Dr. Thayer will be back one day to get even with Grissom for proving that his video and testimony were a bunch of lies.

I don't think we have seen the last of Thayer, either.

He certainly wasn't very happy with Grissom.

Back