**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf:
Yes, I agree that Walter, Ryan and Natalia could use some drama scenes. I don't recall H ever getting hurt on the series. I know they portray him as a super hero CSI, but in trying to keep the show real, I really do think there should be a dramatic scene or two where he gets injured and the team all rallies to save him. Not just extredite him to Rio and he kills everyone in sight and comes back completely unscathed without a scratch on him. They always have H dealing with everyone elses injuries, but he himself, never gets physically hurt. In his line of work, that is not normal. For once, they need to show him dealing with a physical injury of his own and not just those involving matters of the heart.

:lol: This just reminded me of one of the first episodes of the series (I can't remember the name, it's the one with the necklace bomber and Horatio's friend/mentor Al gets killed.) H is outside the house and the bomb goes off and he gets that itty bitty cut on his cheek? And when he sees his own blood on his fingers he has this look on his face like "WTF, I BLEED?? :wtf:" hahaha :lol: I don't know why but that made me chuckle just thinking about it.

Horatio = the Chuck Norris of Miami :guffaw:

Last time I remember H getting hurt was back in season one when Stuart Otis cut Horatio's hand. It's always either Calleigh or Eric getting injured or having some sort of emotional or physical trauma. Stir things up a bit, writers! Horatio and Tripp are definitely due for a wake up call. They work in a very dangerous field and nothing ever seems to happen.

I'd prefer they leave the drama aside and just stick to the science, but I know that isn't going to happen with Miami.

I loved that Season 1 episode - who but H would rinse his cut hand in the sea rather than going to first aid and getting a bandage? Made for a wonderful fade-out, but I am biased. They just don't do it like that anymore.

Is the Marisol storyline coming back?Oh no,I hated season 4, it's when I stopped watching. Another angst story for H and eric is not something I'm looking forward too. I want something original, not again same stories as few seasons back.

DELETED POST. (I posted summat here and I was on wrong thread and I dunno how to delete it so I just did this).

Last edited:
Just found this.Looks as if Miami will have yet anothe ME.

Meta Golding will be Playing the Part of Dr. Victoria Mercier, the new medical Examiner for this upcoming season of CSI:Miami

Her first appearance is going to be in episode 9.02 "Sudden Death".That will air on October 10 ,2010

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/csi-miami-meet-new-medical-examiner-dr.html#ixzz0zGV7rFs9

Yes, this is true. For what ever reason, contract or otherwise, Dr. Lowman will not be rejoining the cast of Miami. I hate to see him go, I enjoyed his quirkiness.

Last time I remember H getting hurt was back in season one when Stuart Otis cut Horatio's hand.

Since I didn't see this posted yet...

Speaking of that episode, I looked on imdb.com (though, how reliable is that site? ) and it has Channon Roe who played Brad Repkin listed for the first couple of episodes of Season 9 (listed as that character). I checked the press release for "Fallen" and he is listed, but as a character named Keith Garwood.

Strange much? So, either they are bringing back his character from season 1, or they are asking to forget that real quick and pretend he's actually someone else.

The site also has the character Joe LeBrock listed in "See No Evil." I guess only time will tell if I can believe that site anymore, :rolleyes:

Just found this.Looks as if Miami will have yet anothe ME.

Meta Golding will be Playing the Part of Dr. Victoria Mercier, the new medical Examiner for this upcoming season of CSI:Miami

Her first appearance is going to be in episode 9.02 "Sudden Death".That will air on October 10 ,2010

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/csi-miami-meet-new-medical-examiner-dr.html#ixzz0zGV7rFs9

Yes, this is true. For what ever reason, contract or otherwise, Dr. Lowman will not be rejoining the cast of Miami. I hate to see him go, I enjoyed his quirkiness.

Hey you guys..so the word spread fast!! :D...... I was the one who posted the pictures and the info in the spoiler Tv website :)....... I got to talk to her in facebook but when i asked her is she was going to replace Tom she said "no"....so im confused here

I havent heard anything about TOM leaving/// does someone have a confirmation that Christian Clemenson is leaving CSI:miami??

Last time I remember H getting hurt was back in season one when Stuart Otis cut Horatio's hand.

Speaking of that episode, I looked on imdb.com (though, how reliable is that site? ) and it has Channon Roe who played Brad Repkin listed for the first couple of episodes of Season 9 (listed as that character). I checked the press release for "Fallen" and he is listed, but as a character named Keith Garwood.

Strange much? So, either they are bringing back his character from season 1, or they are asking to forget that real quick and pretend he's actually someone else.

The site also has the character Joe LeBrock listed in "See No Evil." I guess only time will tell if I can believe that site anymore, :rolleyes:
Yeah i noticed that too..Its weird?

Yeah i noticed that too..Its weird?

Tom is in the premiere; I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of our quirky Miami M.E. Also, I find it a bit suspicious that the departure of Clemenson is being talked about, yet there haven't been any press releases or spoilers indicating that he's leaving the show.

Ah, just checked the spoilers. Tom is in episode 9.05 and Dr. Mercier is in ep 9.06.

I remember one of the producers indicating that Tom would be getting a girlfriend this season. Maybe this new ME is the one. It could also be that Clemenson wants to work part time because he seems to be a busy actor. Maybe they will switch back and forth between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back