**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

switching back and forth between MEs great idea.
    just might work

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for the info. I googled her and she seems to me another Tara-like ME. What's the point? I have a feeling that they will either try to create some drama for Eric and Cal with this new beauty or they will pull Hodges and Wendy from CSI. Otherwise I don't really see the point of her character. I would rather see someone like Alexx, mother-type ME than another beautiful, intelligent, taugh(adjectives they always use describing new female characters ;)) young ME, who for sure will stir things a little, I just wonder in what way and who.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I hope Tom is still on the show. It took me a while to get used to him, but I like him now. He adds something different to the show.
    If they are using the two that aint so bad. And probably more realistic.

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I enjoy seeing Tom but having two ME's isn't a bad idea at all.Something like dr. Robbins with Superdave on CSI.I know that it won't be exactly like that but it can work out pretty well.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tom getting a girlfriend before Frank? No way! Frank should get one first! All the fans have been asking for that for Frank (as has Rex Linn I believe) for years now.

I'm fine with the switching back and forth between MEs though.... sorta like Bones does with the interns.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe she's married and not interested in anyone in the lab.Maybe no one gets a girlfriend.
    Rotating ME's maybe all they're doing,will be interesting to find out.
    But,if anyone gets a girlfriend who should be Frank or even Ryan.

7. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Speculating what drama this New ME will bring is fun but pllllllleeeeaaaseee I don't want to see another drama for EC (having gone through unfounded worrying with that Jake thing is enough!).

I really like Tom and his quirky ways and I want to see more of him but I agree that an alternate ME is a good thing. What I'd love to see is Walter and Ryan be in a friendly competition for this pretty ME's attention but only to realize later on that she is actually happily married and a mother of 5 kids.:lol:

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Another M.E.? Ok. I guess this could be like CSI thing. Hopefully they won't be getting rid of Tom, because I liked him. But I can give this new M.E. a shot! Oh please no more romances on this show... That's the last thing this show needs. Please make her married and have a family. And be a mother to the team like Alexx was. *crosses fingers* :scream:

9. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I agree, it took me a while to get use to Tom and his odd ways but now I really like him, I do like the idea of a second M.E. it will give them more dynamic, and I do wish that they give her a family like Alexx because I really miss her loving ways and the tight bond she and Calleigh had. I think they need to do something like that again.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    She also did a few episodes on Criminal Minds when JJ was out.
    Agreed.As I said earlier,maybe she won't be interested in anyone.

12. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

she really looks nice, BUT if they are giving eric a crush on her I'M GOING TO KILL THE WRITERS xD is there any other news on any promo yet I want promo I want more spoilers I want Oct4th (it's 4pm for me when they are broadcasting it in USA) I want more spoilers .. peptalk really helps anyone ????

13. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I really like Tom and as busy as Miami is with all the crime, a second M.E. seems very normal to me. Besides, if Tom was sick or something happend, just like with the guys in the AV Lab, they call someone else in to fill the slot until they get back. So, very realistic to have 2 M.E.'s in Miami.

Tara never really presented any threat to E/C, other than Eric's initial attraction, but obviously, that never went anywhere, just like the Orange Juice girl. So, I highly doubt, especially now that Eric and Calleigh are together, that the new M.E. will pose any problem for our couple. I too hope she is married, but if not, Ryan can have someone new to flit with.:lol:

Thanks to those who posted all the info!

14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

15. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

It does make sense to have a second ME. Even when Alexx was there they occasionally would have a second ME, remember he ended up dying in a drunk driving accident. I think his name was Don, he was kind of a jerk to Alexx. And I hope if a relationship blooms from her arrival, I hope it's for Ryan or it would be nice if she was a good friend to everyone. I don't think she would be old enough for her to be a motherly figure like Alexx was, but you're never to old for a good friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.