**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy Natalia finally gets a much deserved storyline!!!:guffaw:

Episode 2 seems interesting.I'm looking forward to Ryan's scenes with Erica,but I hope this time things turn well for him.

Delynn they dont shoot Eric in that episode the lady just points a Gun at him nothing really happens. :)

Yeah. I understood that from what was posted. The statement that I would find Eric being shot and killed interesting was wishful thinking on my part, along with being a somewhat sarcastic reaction to the writers coming up with the same old drama of "Eric (or Calleigh) in peril" again. I'll try to be more clear next time.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Delynn they dont shoot Eric in that episode the lady just points a Gun at him nothing really happens. :)

Yeah. I understood that from what was posted. The statement that I would find Eric being shot and killed interesting was wishful thinking on my part, along with being a somewhat sarcastic reaction to the writers coming up with the same old drama of "Eric (or Calleigh) in peril" again. I'll try to be more clear next time.

Thanks. :)
Oh i get it know,..lol...sorry about that....I can be slow sometimes:lol:

Mayra - thanks for clarifying about Eric. So glad to know he doesn't get shot at. What a relief! I'm glad they are switching things up and giving Nat and Ryan more drama stuff and good co-worker interaction. Really looking forward to this season and sure hope TPTB stick to their promise and concentrate on the core team.

^^ Hopefully Ryan and Natalia don't get TOO much drama. I'd rather see just a nice storyline about their families or something. A family coming to visit, anything that won't make one of them wind up in the hospital. I think that hospital/near death storyline has been used way too much. :scream:

I was wondering, does TPTB have anything exciting planned for the 200th episode. If i did my math correctly, it will occur during season 9. As far as everything else is concerned, it looks like it's going to be a good season. :)

OMG guys!! I have this twitter friend and she can find spoilers about CSI Miami's season 9 (as well as get photo's). And all of them have been true, and she just told me tht in 9x06 Sleepless in Miami, a chick will drug Natalia and then the team are looking for her (the chick -I think-) and then she runs away and then she points a gun at Eric!!! *catches breath*, thts all I got from her but it's certainly cummat to look forward to!!!:thumbsup:

Yay for the Natalianess!!! I personally can't wait for this episode!!!! I think TPTB are finally listening to us Natalia fans!!! :thumbsup: I do hope she's alright but I wish the team would have to find Natalia and not the girl. Maybe make it a to be continued episode. But as we know it most likely wont be like that. :shifty: Anywho, I'm just glad to see stuff on the new season and on Natalia! It's about time! Counting down the days till the premiere!!!!! :)

mayra1990 said:
Yeah the team does look for her :)...and at the end of the episode there is a small touching scene with her and Ryan
yay.gif
Okay, the CSI franchise is totally making my day today. Episode 6 sounds brilliant! I love Natalia and Ryan's friendship, and think that last bit will be such a touching finish to a seriously intense story, so I can't wait to see it. I'm with others, though, that I hope the whole thing doesn't end up with any one of them in the hospital.

...I'm also hoping what happens after the gun gets pointed at Eric is that Natalia takes out the girl from behind :lol: That would be awesome; I don't see her killing the girl, but maybe a well-aimed shot or tackle -- she's so capable of the surprise attack, and Natalia would probably want to pay her back for drugging/kidnapping her.

I was wondering, does TPTB have anything exciting planned for the 200th episode. If i did my math correctly, it will occur during season 9. As far as everything else is concerned, it looks like it's going to be a good season. :)
i counted it David & Emily had done every episode on the last 8 years that was 191 on "All Fall Down" that means that episode 9 must be the 200th :evil: I really hope they have one of the greatest team moments of all seasons on that episode I REALLY HOPE SO @@

Yes, a great team moment on the 200th episode would be awesome! I am looking forward to lots of great team moments in Season 9.

It's great to see them pulling in new and exciting storylines for each character. And I love how they are adding more team interaction and comfort. It really shows how close they are to eachother.
I agree, it will be nice to see more "teamwork." But let's not get too carried away in the opposite direction. The last thing we need is another no-mance.

I mean, at the end of the day, these are police officers, not the cast of Friends. :lol:

i counted it David & Emily had done every episode on the last 8 years that was 191 on "All Fall Down" that means that episode 9 must be the 200th :evil: I really hope they have one of the greatest team moments of all seasons on that episode I REALLY HOPE SO @@
I believe you are correct! I'd also love to see some great team moments, not only on the 200th episode, but throughout the ENTIRE season! That would improve the show. It wouldn't be 100% the same as it was in the previous seasons (1-4), but it's a first step... :)

I seriously can not wait for the 200th episode! I was not a huge fan of the 100th episode but I hope they go all out, gun battles, explosions, and maybe a little love between Cal and Eric. And an Amazing ending sequence with the team!

Spoiler spree! :lol:

Here's spoilers from the new Entertainment Weekly Fall preview:

CSI: Miami
Returning Drama, 10-11PM, CBS
May's season 8 finale ended dramatically, with most of the Miami CSIs--except leads Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez, who's returning full-time this season)--strewn about the floor of the lab, apparently suffering from respiratory distress at the hands of a demented professor. "All of our CSIs are in an extremely vulnerable position," says exec producer Barry O'Brien, "and--how do we survive this?--one of them may not survive." You mean like, say, Eddie Cibrian, who isn't signed on for season 9? "Anyone keeps an eye on contract negotiations," exec producer Marc Dube teases, "may get some sense [of what happens]." In more definite news, a large-scale prison break in Miami will bring back one of the show's most notorious villains. "It's going to serve as a season-long arc for us," O'Brien says. "Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat." OCT. 3

Spoiler spree! :lol:

Here's spoilers from the new Entertainment Weekly Fall preview:

CSI: Miami
Returning Drama, 10-11PM, CBS
May's season 8 finale ended dramatically, with most of the Miami CSIs--except leads Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez, who's returning full-time this season)--strewn about the floor of the lab, apparently suffering from respiratory distress at the hands of a demented professor. "All of our CSIs are in an extremely vulnerable position," says exec producer Barry O'Brien, "and--how do we survive this?--one of them may not survive." You mean like, say, Eddie Cibrian, who isn't signed on for season 9? "Anyone keeps an eye on contract negotiations," exec producer Marc Dube teases, "may get some sense [of what happens]." In more definite news, a large-scale prison break in Miami will bring back one of the show's most notorious villains. "It's going to serve as a season-long arc for us," O'Brien says. "Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat." OCT. 3
Thanks for the spoiler vegaslights! I assume they're referring to Memmo and the whole Marisol storyline coming back. At least they're showing us some continuity... Not the storyline I would have chosen, but you know... It's better than nothing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back