**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler spree! :lol:

Here's spoilers from the new Entertainment Weekly Fall preview:

CSI: Miami
Returning Drama, 10-11PM, CBS
May's season 8 finale ended dramatically, with most of the Miami CSIs--except leads Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez, who's returning full-time this season)--strewn about the floor of the lab, apparently suffering from respiratory distress at the hands of a demented professor. "All of our CSIs are in an extremely vulnerable position," says exec producer Barry O'Brien, "and--how do we survive this?--one of them may not survive." You mean like, say, Eddie Cibrian, who isn't signed on for season 9? "Anyone keeps an eye on contract negotiations," exec producer Marc Dube teases, "may get some sense [of what happens]." In more definite news, a large-scale prison break in Miami will bring back one of the show's most notorious villains. "It's going to serve as a season-long arc for us," O'Brien says. "Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat." OCT. 3
Thanks for the spoiler vegaslights! I assume they're referring to Memmo and the whole Marisol storyline coming back. At least they're showing us some continuity... Not the storyline I would have chosen, but you know... It's better than nothing. :lol:

I didn't think Meemo was all that notorious. I didn't even remember who he was until some of the posters here reminded me! :lol: Unless Stuart Otis gets out again, I won't be all that excited for any returning baddies. :p

Thanks for the info, vegaslights. :)

I just noticed in the Episode 2 press release that Tom Loman/Christian Clemenson is not listed as a Regular or Recurring Regular. There is definitely a murder involved in this episode, so where is he? Do we know for sure that he is a regular this season?

^^
I hadn't read that Christian Clemensen was ever a regular,he's always been recurring.
Despite the murder,it looks like he's not in this episode for some reason.

Spoiler spree! :lol:

Here's spoilers from the new Entertainment Weekly Fall preview:

CSI: Miami
Returning Drama, 10-11PM, CBS
May's season 8 finale ended dramatically, with most of the Miami CSIs--except leads Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez, who's returning full-time this season)--strewn about the floor of the lab, apparently suffering from respiratory distress at the hands of a demented professor. "All of our CSIs are in an extremely vulnerable position," says exec producer Barry O'Brien, "and--how do we survive this?--one of them may not survive." You mean like, say, Eddie Cibrian, who isn't signed on for season 9? "Anyone keeps an eye on contract negotiations," exec producer Marc Dube teases, "may get some sense [of what happens]." In more definite news, a large-scale prison break in Miami will bring back one of the show's most notorious villains. "It's going to serve as a season-long arc for us," O'Brien says. "Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat." OCT. 3
could you give me the link for this> please :)

Episode 6 sounds brilliant! I love Natalia and Ryan's friendship, and think that last bit will be such a touching finish to a seriously intense story, so I can't wait to see it.
I'm all for it too. Though what I'd really like to see is the whole team there -- I loved it in NY when Sid was in the hospital & the gang showed up to keep him company. Can't Natalia be resting at home & the team show up to hang out with her...play some Monopoly, a CSI board game? :p

In more definite news, a large-scale prison break in Miami will bring back one of the show's most notorious villains. "It's going to serve as a season-long arc for us," O'Brien says. "Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat."
First - thank you, Shane.

Second....gahhhh. Season-long arc of people wanting to kill Horatio & Delko...thank you, PTB, it's just what I wanted. :rolleyes:

"Some of these former nemeses of Delko and Horatio are going to emerge and pose a tangible threat."

If this was a movie series, it'd be "People Who Want To Kill H and Eric Part 35". :lol: :yawn:

If this was a movie series, it'd be "People Who Want To Kill H and Eric Part 35". :lol: :yawn:

I think they need to add some drama to more of the characters instead of just H and Eric, maybe we could have a storyline involving Walter, so we could learn more about him. I getting kind of tired of the oh H and Eric are getting shot at and losing family members. They need to do something new! I am tired of Eric getting shot at and such, they need something new and exciting!

NO more drama for Calleigh anymore.I'm really happy that they give Natalia some drama. And Ryan no more fire or explosions saw enough of that xD that's my opinion xD

A lot of the complaints about Season 8 were because H and Eric weren't at the heart of the action, so if they're back as the core of the team in Season 9, great. It doesn't really matter what happens, compared to the characters and their interaction, does it? Oh, I do think H should get hurt... just a little bit.

^^
A lot of the complaints were also about the lack of stories for other characters too,some of them need to be at the heart of the action.The core team includes several other characters and the fans hope to see that,not just action for H and Eric. There should be more than enough opportunity for everyone.Emily will be restricted because of her pregnancy, Eva is capable and Jonathan is absolutely fit for action scenes so lets hope we see them get action too,that would be great.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that Walter, Ryan and Natalia could use some drama scenes. I don't recall H ever getting hurt on the series. I know they portray him as a super hero CSI, but in trying to keep the show real, I really do think there should be a dramatic scene or two where he gets injured and the team all rallies to save him. Not just extredite him to Rio and he kills everyone in sight and comes back completely unscathed without a scratch on him. They always have H dealing with everyone elses injuries, but he himself, never gets physically hurt. In his line of work, that is not normal. For once, they need to show him dealing with a physical injury of his own and not just those involving matters of the heart.

Last time I remember H getting hurt was back in season one when Stuart Otis cut Horatio's hand. It's always either Calleigh or Eric getting injured or having some sort of emotional or physical trauma. Stir things up a bit, writers! Horatio and Tripp are definitely due for a wake up call. They work in a very dangerous field and nothing ever seems to happen.

I'd prefer they leave the drama aside and just stick to the science, but I know that isn't going to happen with Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back