**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Do not want her with Ryan romantically (or any of the CSIs to be honest). I wouldn't object as much if she dated Tom (since he's recurring) or maybe possibly Frank (since he isn't really in a lot of scenes) and if it wasn't for Horatio's curse, I'd say, she could even be with him and I wouldn't mind that much lol... but as for Ryan, I'd much rather he date someone that is not connected to his job in ANY way. I'd really prefer this new character to be married with kids like Alexx was.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope they don't get rid of Tom; I like CC and Tom was really growing on me. And please don't make her a Tara clone!!

Frank definitely needs some lovin':lol:

Not an issue here either.

I really miss Alexx and especially the way she mothered everyone. I like the idea of the new ME being married, with or without a family. Why should everyone be single and a potential romance for someone else? And I agree with GNRF, if Ryan has a girlfriend, make it someone outside of work. It would actually give him a private life which give him a personal story.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really do like this actress though, so I say good choice. They should have gotten her instead of Tara in the first place (if Meta wasn't still playing Warrick's wife on Vegas at the time lol). I think it would have been a perfect fit. :) But I kind of adore Tom too. :lol:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 9.07 - "Dusted"

The episode begins at a sugar refinery where Donna's apron gets caught in a milling machine, bringing her closer and closer to the milling's teeth. Her friend Bobby attempts to release her from machine, but isn't successful. More employees hurry over to help until Donna is finally free from the machine.

Just as soon as Donna thinks she's safe, the workers hear another noise coming from the mill. Suddenly, a rolling ball of fire starts cascading towards them. As the workers run for their lives one worker falls to the ground, crawling for dear life. Horatio and Eric appear to help the man to safety.

Eduardo Santana is unfortunately killed. He's completely charred.

An illegal immigrant knows something about the case, and Horatio lies to I.C.E (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) about Isabelle so he can get all the information from the woman. At the end of the episode there's a nice scene between H and Isabelle.

I see Tom, Calleigh, Horatio, Tripp, Walter, Natalia, Eric and Ryan all mentioned and appearing.

As a reminder: spoilers change and often do. So tune in to see what the final product is.

5. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

If Tom is mentioned in these spoilers than perhaps they are just rotating M.E's. Wonder if Horatio will get in some kinda trouble for lying to I.C.E, what with Stetler gone and all :rolleyes:

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for the spoiler vegaslights! Hmm the plot is interesting and I'm glad everyone is going to make an appearance in this episode! Well minus the new M.E. I think they're gonna rotate M.E.s. Which would be interesting. Miami has never had 2 MEs I think! I'm getting excited for season 9! :D

7. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

thank you ..hey did you get my PM ?? :)

8. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

The new epi sounds good and I kinda figured at some point they would do an epi involving a sugar refinery, since that's where the Russian took Ryan to beat him up. However, I'm still not sure how I feel yet about H lying to I.C.E. He used to be so above board, but then he goes to Rio to kill Riaz and now he's lying to I.C.E. Hmmmmm? :shifty: But, we will get to see H and Eric working together again. They make for a great crime fighting duo!

9. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

I wonder if they'll mention Ryan's kidnapping at all? Like maybe he's a little antsy to go inside or is bothered by the familiar smell or something. Not holding my breath though, the writers don't seem to be as big a fan of Ryan-continuity as I am :rolleyes:

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I pretty much agree with everything you "said". Even the Ryan having a girlfriend outside off work giving him some personal storyline every episode or so. Your post actually made me think:

We don´t have anyone at the moment dealing with family - life and putting that perspective on the show. Horatio even lost Kyle for the time being as far as storylines go. I just watched some episodes of LV where Cat relates to a woman who looses one son and she actually cries. Beautiful scene IMO. So give the New MD a shot - yes- But bring back Alexx soon:guffaw::guffaw: Sorry couldn´t resist that

Mine, Jenna_Caine, simply comes from the name of my original character for CSI:Miami. She's Horatio's younger sister, and her name is Jenna. ^^; Original, no?qoute from another tread.

Did I miss that storyline or is it from fanfic?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Episode 7 seems a really interesting and unique one.I'm looking forward to Horatio's scenes with Isabelle and his arguments with I.C.E.
    I would also like to see a reference to Ryan's kidnapping from season 7.

12. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I was just wondering, in season 4 in the episode Shock, there was an illegal girl, Isabelle, looking for her sister Lucia. I am wondering if maybe this is the same girl. Since they are revisiting S4 this year as far as criminals, with the prison breake, I couldn't help but think maybe this girl will also be a tie to that season. Horatio helped her, and maybe she feels the need to help him. I remember that Horatio gave her a card for an Imigation Attorney, but that doesn't necessarily mean she became a citizen. Just wondering.

13. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I already have a feeling that this season is going to rock! All of the spoilers are giving me the impression that they are really bringing it for this season, and that makes me very excited. I am also liking the idea of 2 M.E's, it will give the cast more dynamic to create either more friendships or create tension.

14. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

That's got fanfic written all over it. ;):hugegrin:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

A little more on the Lady GaGa "rumor":

source: http://www.omgmusic.com/news/lady-gaga-for-csi-miami

~~~~~~

ETA: Adam Rodriguez confirmed (TV Guide magazine) that Joe LeBrock is one of the returning baddies. The actor's name is listed in episode 3 'See No Evil' (@ IMDB).

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.