Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

LOL...oh Wally you got hair? thanks Dizz for the pic and article... I'm sure this will be an amusing episode...one I'll be looking forward too...:lol:

I wish Hodges always looked like this in episodes! I would like him much more! But in all honesty, they look great to me. That photo just sold me on the episode. I'll watch, if not for the plot, to see Archie in his costume! :)

Space Oddity should have been the 200th episode! I can tell just from the pics that it'll already be loads better than tonight's utter crapfest. :lol:

Re: Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

I think we have a Catherine Willows glasses moment coming up in "A Space Oddity", and i have a cap!

I got it from a canadian promo but i can't tell whether it is Catherine or whether it is someone else, take a look and tell me what you think. I think it looks like her and they certainly are her glasses.
here

Last edited:
Re: Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

I think we have a Catherine Willows glasses moment coming up in The Desent of Man, and i have a cap!

I got it from a canadian promo but i can't tell whether it is Catherine or whether it is someone else, take a look and tell me what you think. I think it looks like her and they certainly are her glasses.
here

Yeah, it's great to see Catherine wearing her glasses. She always looks great in them!

By the way, I think you mean "A Space Oddity", not "The Descent of Man", which aired this past Thursday.

Back