Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Oh, thank god! It's not the stache! But, the shaved head is my second least fave look of his. Why, Nicky? Why did you shave your head again? :( Those beautiful locks, all gone. Now I'll have nothing to run my fingers through... Er... or rather nothing to imagine running my fingers through. :lol: I mean, he looks sexy either way, but I like him having hair cause of the reason stated above. :lol:

Oh, thank god! It's not the stache! But, the shaved head is my second least fave look of his. Why, Nicky? Why did you shave your head again? :( Those beautiful locks, all gone. Now I'll have nothing to run my fingers through... Er... or rather nothing to imagine running my fingers through. :lol: I mean, he looks sexy either way, but I like him having hair cause of the reason stated above. :lol:

Maybe he's trying to get out minds off the TV Guide pic...darn you George..stop messing with your hair or I will come down there and crazy clue your hands to your head!:scream:

Not really, I can't afford the plane fare!

A couple of pics from "If I Had a Hammer" of Nick's new do. Or un-do. Or something. Either way... :adore:

Thanks Smokey. :thumbsup: I've been sitting on the video over on CBS just going back and fourth over it. :adore: :D :drool: Personally I love the buzz. :lol:

Susan

Thanks Smokey. I thought I was seeing things when that preview came on.

GNRF, it's not a complete buzz. There's still some peach fuzz there.

Maybe George is getting a jump start on summer?

I thought I was seeing things too when I saw that from behind shot. I LOVE his hair, but the buzz does have a certain something about it, doesn't it? :D

If I had my guess, I'd say it had something to do with that poofy thing that was up front in the TV Guide pic. ;)

Yeah he probably got ribbed for it..

And George in his typical.."I'll show you!" mantra..went and shaved it..God he's like my kid. She does things to spite me. If I say stop, she says, 'go'.

Maybe we shoudl all send letters to George to tell him to go bald..then he'll be come a hippie.

I liked the poofy look, it was so sexy.

There was a poofy look in the Tv guide pic? I didn't notice it. Perhaps I was distracted by the chest. hehe. :p

He can make it up to me if he wears that leather jacket again. When he had the leather jacket on with the buzz in "Snakes"... man, that was hot! :D

Hurray the buzz!!
I like that he changes his hair style. Keeps us guessing and makes it easier to ID caps :D
As long as he does not go back to the Beatles cut in Season 6!!
I guess we all have the ones we don't like :)

Thanks for the buzz shots Smokey :luvlove: :adore: As much as I've loved the hair from this year I love me a little buzz :) *inserts dreamy eyed smilie*

I love the buzz. And it's more like season 5 buzz (which was a little longer) than season 7 buzz which makes it even better. :adore:

My only problem is that it makes his face look too pudgy in that second pic. :alienblush: (Oh well! Maybe it just the combination of buzz with that shirt. :shifty:)

Susan

I love the buzz. And it's more like season 5 buzz (which was a little longer) than season 7 buzz which makes it even better. :adore:

My only problem is that it makes his face look too pudgy in that second pic. :alienblush: (Oh well! Maybe it just the combination of buzz with that shirt. :shifty:)

Susan

Well blackflag you're right with that one :) This Buzz looks so hot :adore:

Maybe his face looks that pudgy because of the meds he takes for his back... who knows... or it's really the shirt :shifty:

A couple of pics from "If I Had a Hammer" of Nick's new do. Or un-do. Or something. Either way... :adore:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Thank you Smokey! I do love his hair too but ohhhhh the buzz....it scratches so nicely:devil:. I'll be doing some capping of it myself this evening:drool:can't wait!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Thank you Smokey! I do love his hair too but ohhhhh the buzz....it scratches so nicely:devil:. I'll be doing some capping of it myself this evening:drool:can't wait!

I know....I was a bit speechless myself when I saw it last night. Had to do a double and triple take to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. :)

Maybe that's why he's been wearing the hat lately in pics we've seen? To hide it until the "big reveal"? :lol:

Now...wondering if this discussion should be going to Texan Charm now maybe with spoiler tags? If they're even needed for hair spoilers. :lol:

I know....I was a bit speechless myself when I saw it last night. Had to do a double and triple take to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. :)

Maybe that's why he's been wearing the hat lately in pics we've seen? To hide it until the "big reveal"? :lol:

Now...wondering if this discussion should be going to Texan Charm now maybe with spoiler tags? If they're even needed for hair spoilers. :lol:

Thought about that too... maybe it would be better before we get spanked our butts:guffaw:

Back