Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

mmmmm I am all for the buzz! Can't wait to see more pics of that. Thanks for sharing these!

A couple of pics from "If I Had a Hammer" of Nick's new do. Or un-do. Or something. Either way... :adore:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Thank you Smokey! I do love his hair too but ohhhhh the buzz....it scratches so nicely:devil:. I'll be doing some capping of it myself this evening:drool:can't wait!

I know....I was a bit speechless myself when I saw it last night. Had to do a double and triple take to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. :)

Maybe that's why he's been wearing the hat lately in pics we've seen? To hide it until the "big reveal"? :lol:

Now...wondering if this discussion should be going to Texan Charm now maybe with spoiler tags? If they're even needed for hair spoilers. :lol:

What happened to Nick/George's hair???????Falls over and faints from pure shock!

I love the buzz. And it's more like season 5 buzz (which was a little longer) than season 7 buzz which makes it even better. :adore:

My only problem is that it makes his face look too pudgy in that second pic. :alienblush: (Oh well! Maybe it just the combination of buzz with that shirt. :shifty:)

Susan

Well blackflag you're right with that one :) This Buzz looks so hot :adore:

Maybe his face looks that pudgy because of the meds he takes for his back... who knows... or it's really the shirt :shifty:

I think it's just the shirt, because this I like. :drool: (OK, I like it a lot as it's going to be my new avi tomorrow! :lol:) And that I just capped from the video CBS just put up either last night or this morning.

Susan

Last edited:
Thanks, speedy. I love the ones of Nick and Greg. :)

It'd be nice if we could see Nicky on a motorcycle. But, I don't know if that'll happen. :lol: Still, it would be quite hot, dont'cha think?

Thanks, speedy. I love the ones of Nick and Greg. :)

It'd be nice if we could see Nicky on a motorcycle. But, I don't know if that'll happen. :lol: Still, it would be quite hot, dont'cha think?

Yes, especially if he wasn't wearing a helmet, though you always should!

So if I get get in trouble for posting these, I am so blaming you. :lol:

I want to know if those are actual bodies wrapped up that Nick and Greg are holding, cause it's awfully weird. :shifty:

Now, I'm going
eek1.gif
outta here and go hide
scared2.gif
from Destiny!

Thanks so much! I so love when Nick and Greg work together! I hope to see larger versions soon.

It'd be nice to see larger photos but I'm too happy that Nick and Greg will work together to complain :lol:
This ep certainly looks interesting, can't wait! :)

Back