Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Here you go

There is quite a few pages of them so have fun.

And you can also find a couple from episode 9.19 (?) "The Descent of Man" They are all of Langston....I was kind of hoping for some of Nick with the guest star that's in this particular episode but so far no

Last edited:
Here you go

And you can also find a couple from episode 9.19 (?) "The Descent of Man" They are all of Langston....I was kind of hoping for some of Nick with the guest star that's in this particular episode but so far no
:confused: The link doesnt work for me Princess :rolleyes:

Here you go

Really? When I click on it it works....could it be a country thing? Are you in the US? Cause I know some sites won't work if you're not in the US.

The link opened up to something entirely different from me and I am in Ohio, so my suggestion in the search part at the top, select "Photo" and in the search box type in ... CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

This is what I got Click is this anything close to what was in that link, cause I don't remember.

Here you go

Really? When I click on it it works....could it be a country thing? Are you in the US? Cause I know some sites won't work if you're not in the US.
:thumbsup:I`m from the Netherlands,I tryed everything but nothing works :scream:

The link opened up to something entirely different from me and I am in Ohio, so my suggestion in the search part at the top, select "Photo" and in the search box type in ... CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

This is what I got Click is this anything close to what was in that link, cause I don't remember.

I can't understand why it won't work.......

Rocky, here try this: Click This is the main page and not the photo page. Just click photo on the top

I can't understand why it won't work.......

Rocky, here try this: Click This is the main page and not the photo page. Just click photo on the top
c038.gif
No,its not working :brickwall: maybe its only for the US
c090.gif

Rocky what are you seeing when you click the links?
Can you do a screen grab and show us a link of what you are seeing?

There are new pics up from "A Space Oddity" where Hodges and Wendy are at the sci fi convention.

I did find them at another site but I can't remember if it's an approved site to link to.

Ahh I saw the photos. They are pretty amusing. Wendy looks cute all in her little Star Trek looking outfit. :lol:

Back