Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Drumchik, Catherine and Grissom are level 3 and supervisor. I have never heard they said, they are level 4. When did they get promoted to level 4? I watch the whole season. If Warrick wasn't killed, he was resteined to level 2 or whatever Grissom called them.

I'm glad Wendy out in the field and I wondering how Hodges will reacted to see Wendy out in the field.

Drumchik, Catherine and Grissom are level 3 and supervisor. I have never heard they said, they are level 4. When did they get promoted to level 4? I watch the whole season. If Warrick wasn't killed, he was resteined to level 2 or whatever Grissom called them.

I'm glad Wendy out in the field and I wondering how Hodges will reacted to see Wendy out in the field.

Level 3 CSI is as high as it goes, well besides supervisor and such. No level 4, but the lab rats could have a level 4, if that is what it says on Wendy's badge.

What about Lead CSI? Where does that fall in the ranking. Weren't Sara and Nick once vying for that spot before budget costs caused the board to not allow that promotion? Nick was made a Level 3 in the first couple of eps of the show if I recall. And if that's the case then that is basically the last Level. But what does the Lead CSI mean? What would have been the difference there? Although Nick now is basically assistant supervisor.

What about Lead CSI? Where does that fall in the ranking. Weren't Sara and Nick once vying for that spot before budget costs caused the board to not allow that promotion? Nick was made a Level 3 in the first couple of eps of the show if I recall. And if that's the case then that is basically the last Level. But what does the Lead CSI mean? What would have been the difference there? Although Nick now is basically assistant supervisor.

Well, I would think Lead CSI is just under Supervisor, but higher than Level 3. However, they never created the position so, right now, it doesn't exist.

And Nick is still a Level 3, it has never been mentioned that he was an assistant supervisor. Though I like that and I'll just agree with you that he's the assistant supervisor. :bolian:

I got a Forbidden message saying I didn't have permission to access it on that server. But that could be because I'm not in the US...

Here's some caps from the promo for "Turn, Turn, Turn". They're from the CBS commercial on You Tube, so they aren't great. They're all Nick too, so... :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Thanks for the link to the "No Way Out" pics, Princess!

Thank you, EricaSJ!! Yay!!

Weird how Greg is just standing there while Riley is doing all the work.

Thanks so much for posting those, Erica. :)

I thought I noticed some grey hair on George, but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I agree that grey hair can be sexy on some men. :D Let's face it, George would be sexy with any color hair. He's just a sexy man period. :D

Back