Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

I don't know if this is considered a promo pic but I thought I'd share anyway.

LA Times TV critic Eric Deggans visited the Los Angeles set of CSI: Vegas on January 12 and spent some time with Robert David Hall. They aparently had time to have a little fun during the visit. LOL!

morgue humor

*source CSIFanatic*

As my eight year old would say, "Ewwwwwww!"

I don't know if this is considered a promo pic but I thought I'd share anyway.

LA Times TV critic Eric Deggans visited the Los Angeles set of CSI: Vegas on January 12 and spent some time with Robert David Hall. They aparently had time to have a little fun during the visit. LOL!

morgue humor

*source CSIFanatic*
That's a great picture! The link to the blog is here. There's also a nice picture of Liz Vassey.

I think CSIFanatic.com has Deggans' affiliation wrong though, because I'm pretty sure he writes for the St. Petersburg Times. He's written several articles on CSI.

I just found four promo stills from "Turn Turn Turn" featuring Taylor Swift and George Eads

http://www.taylorpictures.net/thumbnails.php?album=413

Ooooooo....excellent, Princess! Thank you! I've seen one of those already, but not the other two.

I think this Taylor Swift episode is going to get a lot of attention and we'll be seeing a lot more promo stuff for it.

Lucky for some of us it's a Nickisode. ;)

You said it girl!!!:bolian::thumbsup::bolian::thumbsup:and no one deserves a juicey storyline more than George.

I've been reading all over the web, "well I'm glad Nick is still on the show and if George leaves, then I'm really out of there!"

He's the hidden jewel on the show.

Nice to see Wendy out of the lab this time around. Thought she'd be out in the field a lot sooner then this, but oh well...Looking forward to seeing the episode. Thanks for the pics Erica

Nice to see Wendy out of the lab this time around. Thought she'd be out in the field a lot sooner then this, but oh well...Looking forward to seeing the episode. Thanks for the pics Erica

Can anyone read what her badge says? It looks like three initials and then "Level" something, but it doesn't look *quite* like CSI level something.

Can anyone read what her badge says? It looks like three initials and then "Level" something, but it doesn't look *quite* like CSI level something.

It looks like "Lab Level 4" to me, but I could be wrong.

What I saw if I see it good in the blur. It look like Lab level 4, I don't think there is CSI level 4.

There is a CSI Level 4. That's the Level that both Grissom and Catherine were at.

I hope this is the first step to Wendy being at the field. I'd actually be happy if they kicked Riley off and installed Wendy in her place. Rock on.

I think Wendy and Catherine would work REALLY well together.

Back