Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Here's another one of GE and Taylor Swift from her MySpace. Obviously taken while they weren't actually filming but just on the set. They sure did seem to be having fun. :lol:

Under the one I posted up above (last night) she put "Longtime celebrity crush. And as it turns out, a very cool individual." As a fan I just gotta like that lady's opinion. :lol:

Susan

Taylor Swift is a lucky woman and a smart cookie. Thanks blackflag for the pictures! It looks like they had a fun time shooting this episode!

Also, I just logged onto her myspace and you should see all the comments about George on there! :)

Taylor Swift is a lucky woman and a smart cookie. Thanks blackflag for the pictures! It looks like they had a fun time shooting this episode!

Also, I just logged onto her myspace and you should see all the comments about George on there! :)

She's a beautiful singer.

Those photos are lovely, very sweet. Very father, daughter like photos. Even if he is her celebrity crush.:lol: Sorry Taylor, he's got a good 22 years on yah!!;)

But hey when I was her age, I crushed on Don Johnson of Miami Vice and he was well in into his 40s when I was only 16.

I noticed there were a couple new photos on the CBS express press site. Hopefully someone will post them soon. I think one actually featured Riley and Greg...no LF for a new change. I can only see the thumbnail versions.

Where? When I look at her MySpace page, the most recent entry has her going on about how mother rearranged her bathroom. :rolleyes: At the end she mentions that she can't wait to tell us all about her appearance on CSI but I'm not seeing it.

Am I blind?

I'll tell you how to see them:

When you go on her page click on her pictures. Then go to the album "My year on SNL and CSI" or something like that. After that the bottom of the page has her pictures of GE on it. Click on both and you'll see how hot everyone thinks he is! haha

CSI 9.13: [EDITED ADDY]

9.14 & 9.14

Thanx to [.....]

EDITED: See Help Guide tacked at the top of this forum under "Copywrite". Some places that you are not allowed to mention or link to for spoilers, pics or vids, such as 'SpoilerTv', please be mindful of this in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you how to see them:

When you go on her page click on her pictures. Then go to the album "My year on SNL and CSI" or something like that. After that the bottom of the page has her pictures of GE on it. Click on both and you'll see how hot everyone thinks he is! haha
Thanks, I found 'em.
It's funny to read comments from all these teeny boppers about how cute George is. It's nice to see that his hotness crosses generational barriers. :lol:

Hey gang. If you go here you can find a few Season 9 pics but the majority of them are from other seasons. Some of them I had never seen before.

I don't know if this is considered a promo pic but I thought I'd share anyway.

LA Times TV critic Eric Deggans visited the Los Angeles set of CSI: Vegas on January 12 and spent some time with Robert David Hall. They aparently had time to have a little fun during the visit. LOL!

morgue humor

*source CSIFanatic*

Last edited:
Back