Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those titles are too stupid (and dull/boring) to be real (the crossover ones). They sound too fanfic-y. I mean this season the titles have been very creative for both shows. "Miscarriage of Justice", "Deep Fried and Minty Fresh" for Vegas, "Won't get fueled again" for miami. It's very unlikely that they'd use boring titles like "Florida Fiasco" and "Nevada Nostalgia" for episodes.

Those titles are too stupid (and dull/boring) to be real (the crossover ones). They sound too fanfic-y. I mean this season the titles have been very creative for both shows. "Miscarriage of Justice", "Deep Fried and Minty Fresh" for Vegas, "Won't get fueled again" for miami. It's very unlikely that they'd use boring titles like "Florida Fiasco" and "Nevada Nostalgia" for episodes.

It's too bad it looks like Stokes on Duty isn't going to happen. I was looking forward to at least another Nickisode.:(

I must be one of the only Nick fans who wasn't looking forward to watching the man go through an inquiry. I'm actually relieved that spoiler turned out to be false.

Oh I didn't like the inquiry thing. I just liked the consistency with him finally having a breakdown due to his best friend's death. And by break down I don't mean him dropping to his knees and boo-hooing. :lol: I just mean, a snap kind of moment.

From TVGuideonline:

Charisma Carpenter on CSI? That is all I need to hear! — Tony
MATT: Really? That's all? Because I was about to supplement my exclusive casting scoop by mentioning a "panty party" that takes place during Charisma's April visit, as Stokes investigates her character, Mink. But I guess you can just skim over that trivial tidbit. Sorry to bother, Tony!
So Nick and Cordelia in the same scene? I like!

From TVGuideonline:

Charisma Carpenter on CSI? That is all I need to hear! — Tony
MATT: Really? That's all? Because I was about to supplement my exclusive casting scoop by mentioning a "panty party" that takes place during Charisma's April visit, as Stokes investigates her character, Mink. But I guess you can just skim over that trivial tidbit. Sorry to bother, Tony!
So Nick and Cordelia in the same scene? I like!

A panty party? :lol: That sounds funny.

Panty party? Oh dear God, please let Greg and Riley be in those scenes. I can't wait to hear what they will say about that. :lol: And even Brass too. I love his funny little quips.

I must be one of the only Nick fans who wasn't looking forward to watching the man go through an inquiry. I'm actually relieved that spoiler turned out to be false.

You might not be by yourself. I love Nick angst but I feel we will get to see a lot of that in Turn Turn Turn...I want to see what Nick is doing in his private life. Maybe a close friendship he is having or even a relationship...We have been through he** this year so we really need a break!

I want CSI fun...a little of the old teasing from Greg and Nick.

I was wondering also if this season TPTB are going to finally bring in a love interest for Nicky or possibly Greg, or Cath, or if the last "cannon" was enough for a while, I've seen nothing suggesting anything like that, but they always bring surprises for the fans.. :eek:

I was wondering also if this season TPTB are going to finally bring in a love interest for Nicky or possibly Greg, or Cath, or if the last "cannon" was enough for a while, I've seen nothing suggesting anything like that, but they always bring surprises for the fans.. :eek:

I do know that George Eads said last year, during the writers strike, that Nick was suppose to get a love interest. She was going to be a social worker, whose beauty comes from within.

Of course, the strike changed a lot of story lines, but they could have it happen this season. :shifty:

However, I don't know if us girls want to share him though! :lol:

I'd rather see the romance left out, TPTB haven't had a very good track record for writing romance. Besides CSI is not about that but that being said I am all for leaning some insights into the characters lives.

The panty raid story line seems like it will b fun.

I hoped for the Stokes on Duty episode too but at least Nick fans have Turn,turn,turn to look forward to.

I'd rather see the romance left out, TPTB haven't had a very good track record for writing romance. Besides CSI is not about that but that being said I am all for leaning some insights into the characters lives.

I hoped for the Stokes on Duty episode too but at least Nick fans have Turn,turn,turn to look forward to.

Catherine had her many romances so why not Nick finally? Not so gratuitous that the girls/guys at the ward would feel nauseated but a nice little friendship with one girl that has the potential of growing,allow his fans to see what his gentleman side looks like...I do like the beer guzzling Nick though,Nice!

Catherine had her many romances so why not Nick finally? Not so gratuitous that the girls/guys at the ward would feel nauseated but a nice little friendship with one girl that has the potential of growing,allow his fans to see what his gentleman side looks like...I do like the beer guzzling Nick though,Nice!

I don't think this lover interest would be a GSR thing. Probably someone you would see everyone once in awhile, like how they did it with Catherine and her...ummmm....love interests! :p

Good point on the Cath and her many "romances" is that what they were called?:rolleyes: and the characters are TV personailites, but not robots or zombies, on the show they're real life people! and I love the show with the crime drama but a little love spices up the show just a tinsy-weensy bit, It would be a blast if one of our older characters had a personal life, so we don't always just see them having drinks together as a group, they could bring their boyfriends or girlfriends along for the ride.:p and how about our newbies Langston and Riley what's their backgrounds?

And on Wendy/Hodges, for me what I've observed, she can't stand the site of him, and he would go for any girl that would give him the time of day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back