Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why it always seems a really like or really hate thing with Miami. But I won't go into it here 'cause it's not the place.

I figured Billy would be back too. Me and mom will both be happy.

^Yeah. Nothing there surprises me. They couldn't quite bring WP back so soon.

As to Miami, I think it's because a lot of people either really like or really hate Horatio.

Sabrina in Cleveland: I love Taylor Swift and am so excited to see her on CSI! Can you tell us anything else about her episode?
We were just on set for CSI's upcoming 200th episode, and the cast had nothing but great things to say about the adorable country starlet. Eric Szmanda tells us: "She did a great job! She kind of transformed herself; she's not giving people Taylor Swift; she's giving them the character. I think this will be the first of many roles for her." The ep airs March 5.

Marina in Anaheim, Calif.: Kristin, any news on CSI?

Just that the writers are poking a little fun at their boss' old show. In case you didn't know, CSI show runner Naren Shankar used to write on Star Trek: The Next Generation (alongside Battlestar boss Ronald D. Moore), and I imagine it's not a coincidence that an upcoming episode focuses on the wild personalities at an Astro Quest Redux convention in Las Vegas. Good times!

Source: E!Online

The discussion thread for (#915) "Kill Me If You Can" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

Also some have asked why the ep discussion isn't put up on the usual days as it has in the past. Well because arguing tends to insue and thats bad, discussion good. Now I might go back and test that again and if there is no arguing then we will try it again, if it doesn't then a new way will have to be done. ;)

As for Tayloe Swift, its really nice to get Eric's pov on something for a change (since he is usually ignored) and I am looking forward to seeing her on CSI.

I do not want another crossover between those two shows either. I would rather see one between CSI: NY and Vegas instead.

I imagine it's not a coincidence that an upcoming episode focuses on the wild personalities at an Astro Quest Redux convention in Las Vegas. Good times!

Ugh. I guess that confirms the episode that is now listed in the position where the "Stokes on Duty" one was supposed to be. :(

Ya spoilers are really unreliable. I'm still ticked that the Stokes on Duty spoiler probably isn't true. I don't know why people don't like crossovers. I think they could be really good. I'd like to see how the characters interact with each other. I'd especially like to see Nick and Eric Work together.

I imagine it's not a coincidence that an upcoming episode focuses on the wild personalities at an Astro Quest Redux convention in Las Vegas. Good times!

Ugh. I guess that confirms the episode that is now listed in the position where the "Stokes on Duty" one was supposed to be. :(

I don't know about Kristin, however, she's been wrong before. Years ago she said someone was going to be shot on CSI and it turned out to be Lockwood when she lead everyone to believe it would be a CSI.

"Stokes on Duty" was a fake title. As well as "The Case of the Killer Clam", "Case of the Mistaken Identity", "LVPD" and "It's a Tough Job, But Catherine's Gotta Do It, Parts One and Two".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Fiasco

I have my doubts if this is true but it would be cool if it happened.

Yeah, wikipedia hasn't always been reliable. There was once a posting that said Deborah Messing was going to be on, so it's hard to say.

But you never know.

Thanks for posting that.

The history of the wikipedia article lists a nonexistent Wikipedia user, CSI_Miami_Vegas_NY, as the author, which makes it sound like the user created the page and then got rid of their screenname or like they posted the article anonymously. Either way, it seriously makes me doubt the validity of the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back