Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I've seen things that suggest that the next canon couple would be Wendy/Hodges, so... still wondering if that's gonna happen. I think Langston is married though because there's what looks like a wedding band on his left ring finger.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So I was curious about the meaning of 'panty party' and so I foud this meaning...

panty party

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

There's a new video here (second video down) at TV Guide, talking with Laurence Fishburne about upcoming episodes with Ray Langston and what it's been like on the show.

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Blech. I really hope there aren't anymore canon romances. I liked GSR until it became canon. It's fun to find the subtext for couples, but I think it's best left as subtext. It certainly works out better for shippers, IMO. Inevitably, TPTB can't please everyone, but they can piss a lot more fans off by committing characters to relationships, because it basically kills a lot for other potential ships involving the characters. I'd rather leave it all in subtext so that different fans can see and interpret what they want. I think that's the best way to keep everyone happy. Just look at the reaction GSR elicited. Seriously, it's up there with Gossip Girl and the weird Grey's Anatomy sex-with-dead-fiancé's-ghost stories.

Anyway, on to relevant discussion...

I wish they'd just go with a key party rather than a panty party. Also, I really, really hope that Greg will also get a scene with Cordy. I can imagine some great interaction with Cath as well.

Thanks for the link, vegaslights!

I was really excited to see Wendy working a scene with Langston (like the actual scene, not at the Lab). That definitely bodes well for her becoming a CSI, or at least for Liz Vassey (finally) becoming a season regular. I love Wendy :). I thought it was kind of amusing how he started talking about how he couldn't imagine being a CSI in real life, and about all the things that CSIs do, but they switched to background video of Henry :lol:. Makes me wonder if the guys that made the segment have actually ever watched the show...

5. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

From Ask Ausiello at EW.com:

Interesting....I thought Nick's birthday was in August though?

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

We are never sure of anything on this show anymore?:guffaw:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nick - August 18th, 1971 - George - Mar 1, 1967

I guess they are trying to make Nicky's bday closer to George's. :lol: Funny, Nick's bday used to be the day after Grissom's which is Aug 17 (same day as my dad's bday :D ).

I love that Ausiello said "Buffy Birthday Curse". Wow does that bring back memories. :lol:

8. Micha

Micha Rookie

9x17 "No Way Out"
    Airdate: March, 12th

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So it looks like you Nick fans will finally get a really good emotional episode for him that you have been asking for. :D

"No way out", wasn't that the name of a movie? :lol:

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REMINDER TO ALL: The only time any ship discussion is allowed in here is when it pertains to said ep, ship or scene, should the ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

If you have a dislike of a ship there is a thread to discuss it respectfully over at SC.

Thank you.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Meh, I'll believe it when I see it. :p

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Boy, Nick really doesn't have a lot of luck. Murders on his birthday! Oh lord poor boy!;)

Too bad Johnny Cash passed on, he could have written a song about him.:lol:

14. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Well,this might grab that age group that they have been trying so hard to catch with the show...even my children are excited about Taylor Swift on CSI and have been bugging me for weeks now to be able to stay up and watch it even though we could watch it the next day online....

My baby breaks down...yeah! I mean...poor Nicky. You know how I am!

I'm excited!

Just a thought,what if he felt the same way about Warrick's death,that somehow he could have prevented it,somehow he could have stopped his friend from dying...maybe a connection????

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Poor Nick actually breaks down! Has hell frozen over? :lol: Just kidding, I love me some Nick angst.

So I also wonder what No Way out is about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.