Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was really kind of implying that maybe they were true because why would two of them be both false AND related to each other? :)

But maybe that's just wishful thinking. ;)

It's too bad if it is false, it sounded like an amazing episode.

We've been seeing Nick pull out his gun at suspects for a while now and we've seen his rage bursting here and there. So this would have been a fascinating look at how it went just a bit far.

Thanks for the promo. Wendy telling the cat not to lick the evidence looks too cute! I love cats. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Haha. I love Wendy telling the cat "don't lick the evidence". :lol: Glad to see her FINALLY out in the field! It's about frickin' time!

Loved Superdave asking "Who brings a tortoise to a gun fight?" It reminds me of the Warrick/Griss exchange about bringing a gun to a knife fight. :lol:

And Vartann's back! Woo-hoo!

John Schneider! All right! :D

Could someone clear up a rumour for me.

Is it true they are going to make Ray the leader of the team.

I know LF is the lead character but is he going to be team leader?

No. CM and the other TPTB at CSI have said numerous times that they are not going to make Ray a supervisor. Having said that, Langston is an intelligent older man - a doctor - with a background in pathology. While his techinque for dusting for fingerprints may need some work, the other characters are not going to treat him like a fresh faced newbie right out college. If he has an opinion or a theory, Nick or Greg or Catherine are going to listen. Out of respect if for no other reason.

Just my two cents...

No. CM and the other TPTB at CSI have said numerous times that they are not going to make Ray a supervisor. Having said that, Langston is an intelligent older man - a doctor - with a background in pathology. While his techinque for dusting for fingerprints may need some work, the other characters are not going to treat him like a fresh faced newbie right out college. If he has an opinion or a theory, Nick or Greg or Catherine are going to listen. Out of respect if for no other reason.

Just my two cents...

So leader in a metaphorical sense.

You can say that. Besides in order for Ray to be leader Catherine, Nick, Greg, and Riley would all have to either quit, be demoted, or killed...What are the odds?

You can say that. Besides in order for Ray to be leader Catherine, Nick, Greg, and Riley would all have to either quit, be demoted, or killed...What are the odds?

Well they killed Warrick, so the odds are not too bad.;)

And I think you hit the nail on the head....the old rules are out and a few wrenches are being thrown in...Though the killing and leaving are old hat...we haven't seen disability yet...or emotional breakdown ...even though Grissom's departure almost gave me one...I thought I was going to have to go on antidepressants.

Guess time will tell!

Well they killed Warrick, so the odds are not too bad.;)

And I think you hit the nail on the head....the old rules are out and a few wrenches are being thrown in...Though the killing and leaving are old hat...we haven't seen disability yet...or emotional breakdown ...even though Grissom's departure almost gave me one...I thought I was going to have to go on antidepressants.

Guess time will tell!

Unless Nick finally has that day of rage.;)

I kid!:lol:

Haha. I love Wendy telling the cat "don't lick the evidence".

And Vartann's back! Woo-hoo!

John Schneider! All right! :D

Just saw the promo. Thanks GNRF :)
Vartann interrogating John Schneider... CAN'T WAIT! Once again, I hope there are some Vartann/Cath scenes. I'd be happy.

Wendy is great, love that little tidbit of a scene.

As for Ray being the leader, he's only a CSI 1. He has to be with the lab for what ..two, three years before he can move up. At least that is what I remember from the discussion between Nicky and Warrick in the first season. :)

Loved Superdave asking "Who brings a tortoise to a gun fight?" It reminds me of the Warrick/Griss exchange about bringing a gun to a knife fight. :lol:

Yeah, "Who brings a tortoise to a gun fight?" The loser! :lol:

I think LF has only signed on for one year past this one (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I was thinking that was because he's going to go back to movies, but this gives the show time to REALLY think about how they want to handle the absence of WP.

I think the whole "Oh my gosh poor Riley has a sad, secret past" hints were way overdone. They should have just said whatever it was they wanted us to know, because speaking as someone who doesn't find her character interesting, I'm not "intrigued" or curious at all about it.

ETA: Oops! Sorry....forgot where I was and thought I was in the thread for last night's show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back