Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, I love Charisma Carpenter. I use to watch the whole season of Buffy and half of Angel, I quit watching when she left then she came back for the 100th episode, her character get killed off.

Cordy!!!! I think I have no choice but to resort to fangirl speak. Squee!!!!!:hugegrin: :D (And now I will have an even more legitimate case for taking over my dorm's common room for CSI. All of my Whedon-loving friends will be ecstatic.) I can't wait for the episode!

Cordy!!!! I think I have no choice but to resort to fangirl speak. Squee!!!!!:hugegrin: :D (And now I will have an even more legitimate case for taking over my dorm's common room for CSI. All of my Whedon-loving friends will be ecstatic.) I can't wait for the episode!

I never watched Buffy, so I'm not familiar with her. She's very pretty though.

I love her too. Glad to see her get a part on CSI. Yeah I would love to see her in a scene with Nick and Greg.

I heard Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" just in my car on the radio. I think this song will appear in 9x16 Turn, Turn, Turn. I saw a little preview with Nick sitting in the locker room, and in my head I placed this song under it, and it feels quite good.....:)
I can remember an episode (end of Season 3, if my memory is still okay) of CSI New-York when Nelly Furtado played in it, and two of her songs appeared in this episode.

CSI 9x20 "To Boldly Go"

STORY LINE
When the "star" of ASTRO QUEST REDUX is found murdered at a science fiction convention, assorted freaks and geeks are obliged to boldly go under the scrutiny of the CSI team...

^Ooh this sounds fun. I foresee this being a very good episode for Archie, Hodges and Wendy, the Lab's three resident Trekkies (sp?).

CSI 9x20 "To Boldly Go"

STORY LINE
When the "star" of ASTRO QUEST REDUX is found murdered at a science fiction convention, assorted freaks and geeks are obliged to boldly go under the scrutiny of the CSI team...

^Ooh this sounds fun. I foresee this being a very good episode for Archie, Hodges and Wendy, the Lab's three resident Trekkies (sp?).

I was wondering when they would get around to this type of convention. The one with the Plushies & Furries (Fur and Loathing) is one of my favorite episodes. Is this one written by the new writers who come from a sci-fi background? That would make a weird kind of sense.

I can totally see the CSIs actually bumping into Archie at the con in full Star Trek regalia. Now THAT would be a hoot!!! :guffaw:

CSI 9x20 "To Boldly Go"

STORY LINE

Waiiiit...a few posts back this was supposed to be Stokes on Duty:wtf: where Nick goes and shoots someone.

Guess I should have known:guffaw:, darn spoilers they are never right. Which is good, cause now maybe the darn mole story is put to rest.

Unless George had another panic attack about the 'integrity' of his charcter.:rolleyes: Dude..chillax..just..my..humble opinion.;)

Astro Quest Redux?:lol: I should tell my Trekkie brother about this episode.

CSI 9x20 "To Boldly Go"

STORY LINE

Waiiiit...a few posts back this was supposed to be Stokes on Duty:wtf: where Nick goes and shoots someone.

Guess I should have known:guffaw:, darn spoilers they are never right. Which is good, cause now maybe the darn mole story is put to rest.

Unless George had another panic attack about the 'integrity' of his charcter.:rolleyes: Dude..chillax..just..my..humble opinion.;)

I think at least half that list is prooving false at this point. Some of those episodes probably weren't even in the planning stages yet. They were probably using it to test the public and see if we were ready for another CSI/Detective in trouble/danger storyline yet. :lol:

Besides there is no way that we're going to get 2 Nickcentric episodes in one season and Turn, Turn, Turn is supposed to be "through the eyes of Nick Stokes". In their minds that counts as Nickcentric. ;)

It was a new storyline with Grave Danger but now I'm getting tired of it. Lets take a season off from someone in trouble or danger and get back to the early seasons when all they did was solve cases instead of getting in some kind of trouble themselves.

Susan

Last edited:
CSI 9x20 "To Boldly Go"

STORY LINE

Rage Tv still has it listed as 9x24 Stokes on Duty...they had this episode as The Case of the Killer Clam,,a couple of other sites also has it listed at 9x24 so I will wait and see...cross my fingers.

Besides there is no way that we're going to get 2 Nickcentric episodes in one season and Turn, Turn, Turn is supposed to be "through the eyes of Nick Stokes". In their minds that counts as Nickcentric. ;)

It was a new storyline with Grave Danger but now I'm getting tired of it. Lets take a season off from someone in trouble or danger and get back to the early seasons when all they did was solve cases instead of getting in some kind of trouble themselves.

Susan

Yeah, he is already sort of getting a episode centered around him with that one.

Well technically we already had a CSI in danger this season, since Warrick died in the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back