Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anytime you get spoilers one can read most anything into them but I was thinking...How could they make Langston a supervisor?

Would they have to demote everybody to get there.....and that is where I can see the spoiler about Greg's POSSIBLE loss of his CSI status...Nick possibly getting demoted due to pulling that gun one too many times and Riley doing something to get her promotion delayed long enough for Langston to get to levvel three and getting the assistant supervisor position.

This might take a season and possibly not...I see that he will move up that ladder quickly...it's television. But this has been my concern since the beginning....Langston is the leading man so we have to see him get to the top quickly so he can be the leader....Right?

I think anytime you get spoilers one can read most anything into them but I was thinking...How could they make Langston a supervisor?

Would they have to demote everybody to get there.....and that is where I can see the spoiler about Greg's POSSIBLE loss of his CSI status...Nick possibly getting demoted due to pulling that gun one too many times and Riley doing something to get her promotion delayed long enough for Langston to get to levvel three and getting the assistant supervisor position.

This might take a season and possibly not...I see that he will move up that ladder quickly...it's television. But this has been my concern since the beginning....Langston is the leading man so we have to see him get to the top quickly so he can be the leader....Right?

In my view of things they don't need to make him a level 3 to make him take over. He's only a level 1 and he already has! :( They established becomming a CSI with Greg. Did Langston ever take a field test let alone pass one? (and I don't see how he could pass one when he couldn't lift fingerprints.) They are making the episodes unrealistic to get him screen time. Where was Catherine in Disarmed & Dangerous. He spends more time not under supervision of another CSI with a higher rank than him than Greg ever did as a trainee or level 1. :(

Susan

Where was Catherine in Disarmed & Dangerous. He spends more time not under supervision of another CSI with a higher rank than him than Greg ever did as a trainee or level 1

Well Nick has been kind of taking him under his wing.

It's almost the same as Catherine did with Nick, she spent more time with him then Grissom did. And Greg probably was trained more under Sara than with Grissom. So maybe it's a buddys sytem where the leader puts the junior person under the more experienced person and so forth.

I am begging that they keep the Stokes On Duty Episode. It sounded so promising. I hope they have it as the season finale like you said. I'll be so mad if they don't have it.

Langston is NOT going to be the boss. If they were to do that and take it away from Cath, there would be too many pissed fans. They'd be committing career suicide, basically if they tried that. He doesn't have to be the boss to be the lead male character, he just has to get more screentime than the other guys. And he has been getting more. He had like thirteen scenes in the last ep and Nicky only had eight or nine. I don't think we have to worry about him becoming the boss.

I don't think you have to worry about Langton being a boss. I know the fans will be upset if they took Catherine off Supervisor and Nick as a assistant teacher. I'm not worry about that.

LF is the lead, that just means more screen time. He doesn't have to be a leader to get that obviously. (I hope they don't go there)

Well anyway the new spoilers sound promising, I loved Cordy on Buffy!
And a Sci-fi episode sounds interesting too.

I would have loved the Stokes on Duty episode but I think it was a false spoiler. Shame if it was.

It's about time we see Charisma in something new, and what better than CSI? As well as a scene with Nick and Greg, I'd love to see her in a scene with Marg. They're both really good at comedy, so that could be hysterical!

Oh wow! I love CC. That's awesome that she's coming to CSI!

I also was hoping the spoilers weren't wrong, but I still have my fingers crossed. I think that the overall season has been really good writing, music, everything. So even if Stokes On Duty doesn't see the light of day, I'm still proud of the episodes so far.

I also thought the Fur and Loathing episode was hilarious! So having another convention episode would be great. Maybe someone got the idea from Comic Con in San Diego!

I am begging that they keep the Stokes On Duty Episode. It sounded so promising. I hope they have it as the season finale like you said. I'll be so mad if they don't have it.

Well, if that one was false then the episode after it was too, because it said something about "after being cleared Nick is back on duty...".

True. Oh man! Curse fake spoilers! Curse them all!

Got my hopes up again...

...but I guess that's what happens when you don't accept the fact that 'Spoilers are subject to change'...Darn...

Well, if that one was false then the episode after it was too, because it said something about "after being cleared Nick is back on duty...".

Darn..oh well..

I don't see why there can't be more than one Nick-centric episode a season. George has been on for nine seasons he earned it:shifty:

Darn..oh well..

I don't see why there can't be more than one Nick-centric episode a season. George has been on for nine seasons he earned it:shifty:

Well, I was really kind of implying that maybe they were true because why would two of them be both false AND related to each other? :)

But maybe that's just wishful thinking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back