Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I clicked the link and the title it took a few minutes to load seemed like a while it was just a few minutes. TvGuide.com has it as well NCIS Spinoff Casts CSI Alumna Shorter story.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good for her! Even so I don't think its necessary to kill Sofia off. Why bother bringing her back in the first place, we just don't have to see her again instead of killing her.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree. I mean we are use to not seeing her. Why bring her back to just kill her? Oh yeah...drama and season finale and ratings...:lol:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe they just want some closure for the character. Not leave any loose ends.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Exactly, Wojo. She just disappeared, so why all of a sudden have her magically reappear just to kill her?

More angst for the CSIs? (as if they haven't had enough recently)

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I still don't think there's been any confirmation that Sgt. Curtis is actually Sophia. It could be anyone.

7. Destiny

I have to agree IF Louise/Sofia is coming back, and IF they will be killing her off, the reason might be is because of closure for the character and the fans, I mean how many fans come in and ask "Where did Louise/Sofia go? she was there one minute gone the next" or you have like not the speculation or wondering "When will Louise/Sofia make a guest appearance".

IF they went this route they can give answers, if they didn't go this route and she does appear then I would hope that they would give us more info on her where abouts. So that when some who didn't get the info can get it from some one.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

IF is right, since right now it seems to be more of a rumor than a spoiler. I personally think they could give closure to her character without killing her. So if this NCIS spinoff tanks, she could have an option to return to CSI.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

True. Good point. However, if could be that LL doesn't want to come back to the show. This might be her decision as well.

If this is the same Curtis we are talking about. Speedy could be right in saying it might be another Curtis.

Have they are ever given the same last name to two characters though?

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

FYI - CBS has an extended promo for Miscarriage of Justice up (Greg fans will like it). I didn't see it on Youtube yet. see it here

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I posted the YouTube promo a couple of days ago...just scroll up the page. :)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't know how I missed that! :rolleyes:

13. Destiny

The discussion thread for (#914) "Miscarriage of Justice" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It would appear that CSI has fallen hard for Charisma Carpenter — and vice versa.

The brunette beauty has been booked for a guest-starring appearance on the hit CBS procedural, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
    Carpenter will play a skydiver named Mink in the episode "Descent of Man," airing later this season. Sources describe Carpenter's turn as both "fun and memorable." Not unlike the actress herself.

While virtually all other Buffyverse alumni have kept busy this TV season with guest gigs on Private Practice and Dollhouse, Carpenter has filled her dance card with roles in the Sci Fi Channel original movie House of Bones (premiering sometime this year) and, most recently, the indie film Vivid (helmed by up-and-coming writer-director Reg Traviss).

Source: TV Guide

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cool! Thanks for posting that, Shane. I so miss the Buffy gang... even though Cordy was killed off. I hope CC has scenes with Nicky and Greg. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.