Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Holy Cow! That would be a fantastic idea! Be still my heart! I'll be hoping and praying for it to happen, but chances are, knowing TPTB, they didn't think that far in advance. Who knows? I may be eating my words sooner than I thought!

As far as an explosion, I see it as another tease. If anything, someone will get hurt, but not die, at leas noone REALLY important. Maybe some extra who works in the lab.

Oh, and one more thing. I can see Henry being a rat. I can see him singing like a canary if pressured by the right people enough. Or maybe, one of the lab rats is blackmailed into being a mole? Just a thought...

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think you're right. If there is lab mole, they are probably being blackmailed.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Here's a thought, remember how when Hodges told Langston to take his stuff to the check guy (I can't remember what they called him) and Langston said there was a sign on the door saying he wasn't there or something and so Hodges had to do his job too? What if it's that guy? Someone we've never seen before. I just have a feeling this is going to turn out to be anticlimatic. :lol: If it's one we know, I hope it's not Bobby. I love Bobby and Archie and Wendy. :lol: I could see Henry being a mole, but only if he was blackmailed into it... or only if he was a mole for the FBI like Natalia was.

Here's another thought: What if the therapist that was brought in after Warrick's death is the actual mole? She'd be privvy to some choice information, so it'd make sense in that respect.

4. Micha

Micha Rookie

None of theseTV.com spoilers are right I can ensure yo, except 9.18 and 9.19 From episode 9.20 it's all fake!

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Actually, not to nit-pick at wording, but there are many definitions for a Mary Sue. While they are often romantic interests (especially in fanfiction), a character can be a Mary Sue without being a romantic interest.

I couldn't find many reputable sources, but I think Encyclopedia Dramatica and Wikipedia sum it up nicely.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Personally and I'm have nothing to back this up, but I think you're both right.

There are many definitions of a "Mary Sue". Even when you use original characters, you can 'mary sue' or in male terms 'gary sue' them i.e. Nick is always the perfect boyfriend or Sara is the perfect girlfriend, so it doesn't always have to be a made up character-but this is just my opinion from having read fanfiction.

So both of you are right, as far as I'm concerned, Mary Sue is a fluid term it seems.

Is Taylor's character going to be a Mary Sue? I don't think so from the previews she looks like she's going to be a messed up character. She's certainly not going to be saving Nick, more like causing him major angst.

But why is he personally involved? That I find curious?

I hope you're right. I love the Lab Rats and would hate it if one of them was a mole.

The Lab Rats need their own show now!! Bring it on.

7. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

This is all speculation on my part but from what I've seen of the spoilers it plays out like this: Over the course of a year, the CSIs get called repeatedly to this seedy hotel owned by Taylor's parents. Nick winds up interacting with her while he's there investigating the crimes and a bond forms. During that same time frame, I think we also see Taylor's character degenerate from a bright, fresh, naive girl into someone who's troubled and tormented. It's gotta be tough see someone so young make that downhill slide and know there's not much you can do about it. ...and we all know how empathetic Nicky is. He wants to be everyone's white knight, ya know?

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

How do you possibly know that? Do you have any more reliable sources? Cause I want to see sources! :lol:

Is anyone else really, really liking CSI right now? cause I personally am diggin' it.

As far as a rat, I think it's Henry. He just looks like he's ready to spill a secret! But like someone else said, it could be someone we've never seen before.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I must be one of the few, because I'm lovin' it. I love Nick taking on this leadership roll. It's a shame that as soon as he's more front and centre the "It s***s without Grissom fans" start to complain.

I'm looking forward to CSI and getting to know Ray.

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Has there been anything new with the season finales for season 9 (hostage episodes?) Haha, asking because I had a weird dream about them. :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Only that they may be false/fake spoilers. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I found the CTV promo on Youtube for Miscarriage of Justice (hopfully the user won't remove it this time). click here

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Langston has some new glasses...wonder if a more confident Dr Ray will be seen too also????

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Is there a version available for people outside the US?

Dizzney - your icon is made of win.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If it is Sophia who dies in the season finale it will most likely be because Louise Lombard has gotten the lead in the new NCIS spin-off. Fans may mind if Sophia dies but it will be for the better since she's obviously gone on to bigger and better things.

(If you have to click on "Three Leads Cast on NCIS Spin-off. For some reason it's not going directly to the story for me like it should! :confused:)

I'm worried about next weeks ep. I can't figure out how Langston can be doing a court case so early in his career as a CSI. Except for the little pre-trial things when stuff like bail is set it usually takes months (& sometimes years) for things to go to trial. I know things are slow around here (it can take up to 7 years for an autopsy in Boston :eek:). It just seems unrealistic to have them moving that much faster in Vegas.

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.