Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when they're going to add SuperDave to the opening credits? I mean, I know that the Wendy thing was probably a rumor since there was nothing that official on that. But, there was an interview with David Berman about how he was gonna be added to the opening credits, so I assume that will happen at some point.

If this info is reliable (and I have my doubts) its not totally unexpected. After all CM wrote the episode and you know what that means. But even though seeing Sara one last time is not appealing to me, I know others like her.

If this info is reliable (and I have my doubts) its not totally unexpected. After all CM wrote the episode and you know what that means. But even though seeing Sara one last time is not appealing to me, I know others like her.

Well at least I know when I can get up and get a snack.

Then after I can starting "Nyah! Nyah! Nyah! Good bye!"

Well I will be very happy to see Sara, even though I don't expect to see her with anyone but GG. oh well .

Me too, and others as well, I'll be great to see her again:p
10722.gif

Damn, seeing her reduced to this makes me miss the Sara of old. *le sigh*

This should be an interesting episode coming up.

This is great news for all the Sara fans and she will be in the Jan. 15, episode and also there's a photo of her while filming this ep.10, over on the YTDAW, so that's two places. She wasn't listed in "Dead Doll" in the credits, as well as this one, but they claim that their source is a "trustworthy authority" and she will be in the last ep. of Grissom's final exit! So that would make it her 5th appearance~

SARA'S RETURN

Sara Palin is coming to CSI?

Wow, she gets around!

But I guess if you're planning on running to be Presiden in 2012, well you gotta get your face out there whereever you can.

I wonder what she'll be in the show. Probably a DA!

Huh? Where did that idea come from?

Yeah It might be better to shy away from romances for now, considering the reaction to Danny and Lindsay on NY and the previous reactions to GSR.

This is great news for all the Sara fans and she will be in the Jan. 15, episode and also there's a photo of her while filming this ep.10, over on the YTDAW, so that's two places. She wasn't listed in "Dead Doll" in the credits, as well as this one, but they claim that their source is a "trustworthy authority" and she will be in the last ep. of Grissom's final exit! So that would make it her 5th appearance~

SARA'S RETURN

Sara Palin is coming to CSI?

Wow, she gets around!

But I guess if you're planning on running to be Presiden in 2012, well you gotta get your face out there whereever you can.

I wonder what she'll be in the show. Probably a DA!

Huh? Where did that idea come from?

Yeah It might be better to shy away from romances for now, considering the reaction to Danny and Lindsay on NY and the previous reactions to GSR.

I was being funny!

ITA I think for now if there are any lab romances (Nick and Mandy-my dream come true)it should just be put aside.

One of the reasons I enjoyed 19 Down was that the focus was so much on the crime. It felt like old school CSI prior to GSR angst.

Obviously, romances cause a lot of disruption and the GSR fiasco is proof that it's probaly time for CSI to put them in the can or not shove them so much in our faces-not everyone liked GSR (gasp I know it's hard to believe)so don't try and force such a romance on such a split audience for the sake of ratings.

I agree with the above to an extent. As much as I may not like GSR, romances in work places are a real life situation. It happens. However, I don't like the way it was executed on the show. It's not GSR that I dislike exactly, its more of the outward ripples, but that's for another thread.

I also enjoyed the old school CSI where it was all about the crazy cases and evil suspects. That's what CSI was based on. That's what really made the show a hit. But, it looks like slowly but surely they are getting back on track with that.

Does anyone know when they're going to add SuperDave to the opening credits? I mean, I know that the Wendy thing was probably a rumor since there was nothing that official on that. But, there was an interview with David Berman about how he was gonna be added to the opening credits, so I assume that will happen at some point.
I suspect that TPTB are waiting until episode 11 to unveil new credits. I must say that the two things that I'll find weirdest about the new arrangement is what Grissom's office will look like without all his stuff in it, and, when he comes back occasionally, seeing WP listed as "special guest star".

This is going to start people off but after watching "19 Down" I realized 2 things:

1.) What a tremendous addition Lawrence Fishbourne is - the presence with which he delivered that "I know a kiss-off when I hear one line". exit stage left. Gosh - simple line but wo done conveying allot of the character. Simply class acting.

2.) In taking on LF they have incorporated many of the characteristics of the 3 regulars that they have lost all in one..... what I mean the African-American (GD), older stage presence leading man with a voice that has beautiful tone (WP) with a gap between his front teeth (JF) !!

He's like an all-in-one. Wait not the woman part. Huummm guess he would be more so if he also wore dresses - hey a transvestite detective would be a novelty. They could get Eddie Izzard to play the part!!

..... now I'll run away and hide again for another few months as the rocks fly in my direction..... so much fun to bait and run.... hee hee

2.) In taking on LF they have incorporated many of the characteristics of the 3 regulars that they have lost all in one..... what I mean the African-American (GD), older stage presence leading man with a voice that has beautiful tone (WP) with a gap between his front teeth (JF) !!

Your not alone, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Your not alone, I was thinking the exact same thing!

ROFLMAO, RocketScientist, I laughed so hard at that! :guffaw:

Yeha, I noticed that before he was on CSI the gap, and Riley has one too, He's great, so confidant and smooth, I never in a million years watching him in his movies would have said "Oh, I wonder if he'll ever do a CSI" never, and was apprenshive about his role but he's very impressive, he was so good in this ep. he'll do great:thumbsup:even his name is cool Dr. Raymond Langston;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back