Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I definitely remember the song. I had not thought of that until you mentioned it, Nicksfriend. That is a very good possibility that is could be a closure type ep about Warrick for Nick.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

As soon as I read that a CSI would find himself emotionally involved, it just screamed Nick. Nick has gotten emotionally involved in cases far too many times for it not to be him. The only time Greg did (aside from Demetrius James thing and when Nick was buried and Sara was kidnapped and of course Warrick's death) was the Tara Matthews case and that's only cause he could identify with her because of the lab explosion and cause it reminded him of that happening to him.

And I bet we'll have to hear that song several times throughout the episode. :lol:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

How about the hooker chick he got involved with, and slept with, and he was framed for her murder, and her "pimp" got in his face, what was the name of that ep.? he's so sweet he needs a love interest:p

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Kristy Hopkins was the hooker's name and the ep was "Boom". :) I had to look up the ep name cause all I could remember was that it started with a "B". :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah that one not a real popular ep lol

I'd love to see more Warrick stuff since we haven't seen much from Nick yet

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well we don't know if it's going to be Nick. It could be Ray or it could be Greg still.

No Boom was not popular. Having Nick sleep with a hooker didn't appeal to a lot of fans-even George Eads, reportedly, wasn't happy with that storyline.

Again, it still could be Ray or Greg getting involved emotionally.

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Just read the casting call over in NO NO land and it seems the name of the motel is Blume's Motel...casting for a lot of teenagers ....also had a star baseball player and some other high school characters...I just don't know...it looks more like a Catherine sort of episode...If there are two cases then it could be the second case that elicits the emotional Nick or Greg or Langston...hoping that it is Nick but not betting the farm on it...just hoping.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This case looks interesting. I'm all for a Catherine episode. It would be her first one as the new Graveshift Supervisor right?

As for the person getting 'personally involved', what about Riley? I know she's new and all but she could become personally involved in something too.

I think Dr. Langston character is too staid and stoic to have any sort of personal connection to any cases. At least at this point.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think it could be a case of Riley getting more emotionally involved than she should. She is still the "new girl" and might not be able to separate herself from her work quite yet. Remember how she acted when that grandmother pulled the gun earlier in the season.

I think that this will be an instance of Nick, Catherine, or even Greg being the voice of reason and the newbie getting more personally involved.

Just a thought...

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It says "himself", so unless it's an episode where we discover Catherine's actualy a male (Insert Crying Game song here-JUST KIDDING I LOVE CATHERINE and that love shows in some teasing:)) or whoever wrote the original synopsis slipped-it might be one of the three males on the team.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well no matter who becomes emotionally involved I am looking forward to finding out.

12. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Is Turn, Turn, Turn the 200th episode? If we're following the same crime scene over the course of a year, we'd almost have to see Grissom in it.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think the 200th episode is going to be until towards the end of the season. I do not think this one is it.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Ep names subject to change. But counting the next new ep here would be how many and possibly when.

192. Season 9, Ep 10: One To Go (2)
    193. Season 9, Ep 11: The Grave Shift
    194. Season 9, Ep 12: Disarmed and Dangerous
    195. Season 9, Ep 13: Deep Fried & Minty Fresh
    196. Season 9, Ep 14: Miscarriage Of Justice
    197. Season 9, Ep 15: Kill Me If You Can
    198. Season 9, Ep 16: Turn Turn Turn

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HAHAHAHA :lol: Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I should read the captions a little closer huh? :rolleyes: That's what I get for coming here without enough coffee. :lol: ;)

And in that case, the episode screams NICKY or Greg. But how much can Greg go through? He already has been through the ringer with the Demetrius James case and his family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.