Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

How mature and grown up, on those silly comments.. and on relax:rolleyes:.. again, telling other fans what to do, so I choose to use the IGNORE snippy remarks, as suggested by Destiny ANYWAY.... It'll be interesting to see how this goes, and how it will all turn out, not what most fans of this character expect. I can't wait to see the Natalie epsiode that will be riveting and on her and the little doll hanging in effigy, to either mock or make fun of Grissom, and she did when she was hallucinating on slitting his throat:klingon:And it look's like the actress Jessica Collins has her hair darker so is she in a regular jail, or a mental facility?

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Mwahaha. I love canine patrol. And don't forget that both Marg and Eric have dogs too :D

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

:)
    Oh goodness gracious. Let's EVERYONE relax, please? There I'm asking. Let's keep things cooled down on account of Destiny having to come into every Spoiler thread and having to use the hose.;) Can't we all just get along?

I believe that the "Leave Out All the Rest" episode looks interesting. But I just wish they would show LH interaction with other people, as well as Grissom. I like the Gris/LH relationship, but I hope the utilize her in an appropriate way, and not in just a "Grissom's secret friend" way.

And since the total number of Sara's/JF episode comeback isn't exactly confirmed, then maybe it is a tape? Who really knows how many episode she's supposed to be in, I've heard some conflicting numbers, so does anyone know the truth and would they like to share?

I really hope that Natalie doesn't kill herself. If so, it would kind of be a rip off of "Daddy's Little Girl" where Kelly kills her self/OD's at the end. I hope they become more creative and don't use the same storylines as they have before. ;)

Plus, I think Natalie shouldn't be given the easy way out with a suicide. she should have to serve every second of jail time for what she did, even if it's in a rubber room in a straight jacket.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just wondering here. The answer could be as big as life, but it seems to be eluding me at this time.... If Natalie is supposedly in jail or some kind of an institute, how did she manage to get her hands on the material needed to create another crime scene - what looks to be like her crime scene? I mean, wouldn't she be closely watched for something like that?

Either way, I am looking forward to this episode. I'd like to see the conclusion to this miniature scenario and what her ultimate fate has in store for her and the CSI's.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I couldn't possibly care less about Natalie. What could have been a really creepy resolution to an interesting serial killer arc just fizzled when it turned out to be a mousy chick afraid of bleach. :wtf:

And really...was she so interesting that she needs to be in THREE seasons of the show? Paul Millander was way creepier and interesting, even in just two seasons.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for #905 "Leave Out All the Rest" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah she was a creepy lady and I really don't want to have her back.

And that storyline was just some excuse for GSR.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I kind of miss Paul Millander. Could have been fun to keep him alive. And the Blue Paint Killer too. Although I'm still bitter over that second episode he was in...gah.

9. Desertwind

Me too, she was an interesting lunatic, and all through S/7 great season, the continuity of the whole thing was fascinating, why and how. Most fans thought it was a guy and she was working in the lab right under their noses, watching, waiting, stalking, the intricacies of her mind, making those little creepy houses right down to the last detail, and than cold pull of pretending to be normal. Then Hodges got the connection with the bleach factor, she was a real freak show but a great actresss mumbling and ranting and talking nonsense to Grissom :vulcan:riveting and on how's she's making these little characters again, will be intersting to see how she is doing this. TPTB must have a good reason for bringing characters back that apparently the fan base did enjoy, no matter how creepy she was:wtf:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Its the creepiness of Natalie that made me like her. Even though the MCSK storyline was kinda out there, I still found it interesting. Natalie was/is crazy and thats whats so fascinating about her.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Won't say where I got this..and I certainly didn't write the letter..

But thought this was good info to post..to warn GSR/NonGSR fans alike.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Found this little bit on TVGuide.com

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'd be shocked if they went that direction. My guess is that the closest thing we'll see to a romantic pairing for a good while might be some geekflirting between Wendy and Hodges, which would be OK with me because I love both of those characters and will put up just about anything to see them onscreen, individually or together.

14. Desertwind

What would be wrong with Greg and Riley, he needs a girlfriend, he's flirted with every female that's ever been on the show, so mabye it's time for them to do this. and why not? I thought she was paired more with Nick, in the last ep. I hardly think CSI is doing another GSR right at the moment, it look's like their concentrating more on the cases, but I'm open to either and or:thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great, although I love the friendly banter/flirting between certain characters (except GSR) I personally can do without any more romance on CSI. Stick to the science, that is what the show is supposed to be about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.