Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! Nicky and Greg working together. I can't even remember the last time that happened. :lol: Is it just me or has this summer break from the shows seemed longer than usual? Is it just cause of the writers strike or what? :lol:

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think I read somewhere that David Rambo is writing Ep 9x08. He has written some great Greg episodes: Who Shot Sherlock, Spellbound, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, and Bull (which had some good Nick/Greg scenes). So I'm looking forward to this one. And I think by this epi I'll be ready for some lighter material.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think the last time Nick and Greg worked a case was in Bull and the time before that was Ala Cart with the great scene of Nick and Greg chasing a suspect. Very sexy scene with two of the hottest CSI guys. Yummy.

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Nick and Greg working together is always a great idea. They play off each other so well and they're just, well, great together. So, yeah, for the info!!

I wouldn't have thought that the writers would pick up Greg's mob fascination and maybe even the book. Seems like he finally gets some more and well deserved screen time!

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes, David Rambo has been responsible for some great Greg episodes, so I am looking forward to this one. Nick and Greg working together...even better. :D

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Excellent news all around for all Greg fans then.

More nick and greg cases are the best!

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

oooh I am looking forward to seeing them work together! It is always great when they do!

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the new CSI Magazine news about Lauren Lee Smith, and Jorja Fox, pertaining to their characters and more~

CLICK HERE

9. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, desertwind. I've seen those Jorja comments before though. I wonder why that zine is just now printing them. :lol:

Non-conformist. Hmm... I'm guessing that means that she is her own person and isn't a "sheep" (ie she's not a "follow the crowd" type of person).

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome GNRF really and I'm a hugh Jorja fan and have never read those exact words from her, who knows how or when this mag. gets their info. but I never read that from Lauren either, that in depth I mean!

11. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I think the Jorja quote was a little expanded, but part of it I saw somewhere a month or so ago. I can't remember where. Maybe tv guide??? :lol:

12. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

at the risk of completely derailing the discussion...

Has Laurence Fishburne begun shooting his scenes yet, and if so, does his character have a name yet?

13. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Good question, Max. I have a question if anyone is able to help. I thought I read somewhere that episode ten wouldn't air until January. Isn't William P. doing the play again this year? If so, do we know if they are filming enough in advance to get us through to January rather than introducing a character for four weeks like they did with Keppler? It wouldn't make sense for them to have him leave, come back, and then leave....

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's going to be so interesting to see what LF brings to the table?

I hope its more ensemble then before because I've talked to some people over the weeks who said they were kind of tired of CSI because it only focussed on one or two characters and they really wanted to see the others. They were upset about Gary leaving saying they never really got to know them.

Anyways, back on topic-hopefully it will be more ensemble as opposed to focusing on one or two characters.

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The site that we can't link to or mention now says that they catch on to McKeen through reenacting what he says happens in the alley and that he is the one they are chasing in that broken guardrail scene and that he's shot by another cop, and held at gunpoint by Nick who for a moment obviously considers finishing him off followed by:

Brass: 'What was the shot?'
    Nick, turning very slowly to face Brass: 'I missed.'
    Brass arrests McKeen on the spot.

David Rambo is also quoted as saying, "Thank you very much for writing. I think you'll find that the Nick Stokes character is going to do some amazing things this season. George Eads has been doing truly fine work as we've filmed the first 10 episodes of the new season. You won't be disappointed, I'm sure.Thanks for watching,David Rambo."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.