Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I am now officially stoked for season 9. I've been kind of wary, wondering what they were going to do to Nick (meaning leting him skate over his best friend's death) but now ... now I'm just absolutely excited. The part about Nick holding someone at gunpoint is just so ... angsty. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure how much to believe tho, because in one part it mentions Nick saying something about first person on the scene being the first suspect, and in the promo that's Grissom saying it. :shifty: So maybe they're going to re-shoot this whole scene and have Grissom with the gun on McKeen. Wouldn't put it past them. :rolleyes:

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hmm ... I wouldn't either, actually. That makes me wonder now. TPTB seem to be really going after Grissom!emotion. It'll be nice to see, but still makes me wonder what they're doing to Nick. If Nick isn't going to be showing any emotion (if your spoiler is incorrect and whatnot) then that seems sort of ... Grissom-like.

Still, I'm now holding out hope that we get to see this enraged part of Nick.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Somehow I can't see Grissom holding a gun on anyone. Nick, I can definitely see holding someone at gunpoint. And the "I missed" thing is classic. :lol: We know Nick didn't miss, he just wanted to scare McKeen. If Nick wanted McKeen dead, he'd be dead, but he'd rather see him suffer in prison (possibly beat up by guys he's put away or helped put away in the past being that he's undersheriff) cause that's what he deserves for taking Nicky's best friend away from him! :lol:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for the info Smokey, I really hope it happens that way, I'd love to see Nick pointing a gun on Mckean just wanting to blow him away!!

I wonder if most viewers (who don't read spoilers) will be begging Nick to do it!

6. Smokey

Just read it again and thought I'd add...it says that McKeen and the dirty cop are trying to get away and the dirty cop (Pritchard?) shoots McKeen and then is killed when the car goes off the road.

This jives with the spoilers that say it seems to be wrapped up in the first episode but is revisited later, so there must be someone above McKeen that surfaces.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I won't hold out a lot of hope for Nick getting some good screen time, however, David Rambo wrote to me once about a few episodes in season seven that focus on Nick's leadership and that I'd be pleased and I was very, very pleased, so the guy wouldn't make up stuff like that. But I did read the spoilers and it looks pretty intense..I wonder if they are going to suspect Nick did it. Interesting...

Rambo was referring to REDRUM by the way..

Although I would have thought it be an awesome episode if it Nick was found in the break room chanting in an evil voice "Redrum, redum!!!" especially after Catherine ticked him off.then he'd chase Keppler down the hall, Keppler slams the door and Nick chops the door open with an axe saying, 'Heeeerrress Nicky!!."

OH wait, that would be MY version of CSI.....sorry..I's confuzed...

But on a serious note, I guess this fits in with Grissom finding Warrick first because that would be the catalyst to his departure-having a close friend die in your while we have Nick appearing so calm in the beginning but the effects of the murder starting to wear on him afterwards..so..perhaps the writers predicted we'd all be expecting Nick to freak out in the beginning of the season and having him appearing so calm would be very untypical on the guy giving us pause to asArnsenio Hall would say..'one of those things makes you go "hmmmmmmmm."

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

So I wonder if that little clip in the promo ... the one of McKeen gunning down some guy in a hotel room .. is actually in the epi or not. I realize they shoot lots of stuff that never actually airs, so maybe that's what happened here.

And I agree that it sounding more and more like McKeen isn't likely the top guy.

I'll be curious to see if the earlier spoiler we saw for 9.05 about a change in Nick's behavior actually plays out. I haven't heard anything about that part of the story since LH's involvement was announced.

Ali

9. Smokey

If the spoiler is right about the two of them trying to leave the country, then that scene could be prior to that...maybe McKeen threatened him to make him go with him.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

But McKeen is the top guy isn't he, who's over him? why would he shoot Warrick, I still don't get that, Warrick didn't know anything, if anyone snoopy Grissom would be the one! so many un-answered questions:confused: and I'm anxious to see the whole team back together, soon, less than a month off:thumbsup:

11. Smokey

But he asked Warrick if he was going to let it drop and he said he wasn't...that he was going to find out who was behind it...that's when McKeen knew he had to kill him before he kept pursuing it.

Over McKeen? The sheriff...mayor....maybe someone else in politics...or just plain someone in the crime syndicate there.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is true, but the rest of the team headed by Grissom would have pursued it anyway, beings someone framed Warrick. Grissom is like a pit bull, and he & the team, would have continued regardless of what happened or not!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes but remember, it's Nick who says, "Let's finish this for him.." So if Grissom is pit bull, Nick is the Heinz 57 mix of Beagle and Rottweiler.

14. Smokey

At first I thought this was good news, but the more I think about it the more worried I become about Rambo's definition of "amazing things". :lol: Still, I'm hopeful. :)

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

So true. If anything, I think the team would pursue it, but would possibly be shut down by someone above them, maybe the undersheriff? If I was the Undersheriff, I would kill Warrick. He's about to out me, why wouldn't I kill him!:confused:

But anyways, this new spoiler about Nick and everything has me totally excited!:eek: And I agree Smokey. I hope that the spoilers hold up, and that we aren't receiving another big ole' dose of false hope. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.