Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Calihan, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Re: Season 8 Wishlist

Actually, Chocoalte_bunnys, The teams already know last season, unless you are not from here. If you're not. I'm sorry.

My wishlist are no more Drama at season finale. They alway make me nervous wreck what's going to happened to our favorite CSI.

No pregnant for Sara. This is Drama show, not a soap opera.

I want more of Nick and Grissom.

I want more Snickers.

2. spankme

spankme Victim

No pregnancies! God Almighty, no pregnancies. Even if it's Hodges carrying an alien baby. Well, maybe that. Put that on the wishlist too - Hodges in maternity clothes schlepping about the lab. Why can I see that?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On me talking to customers, I'm a sales rep in the glitzy city of Las Vegas, and it's based here, plus I work with many colorful people and many of my customers bring up CSI to me ;) and I don't think that's weird at all, beings it's been one of the top TV shows for 7 years! we build displays, go to lunch etc. and talk about many things, and it usually comes up, so I go, 'what would you like to see, in future eps.'? and so it goes, another 'majority of fan's is a poll taken from the TV Guide, and their not into any 'ships' so-to-speak, just you average subscriber or reader, and on the latest GSR poll it came out 88% for 12% against , and that is the 'majority', and I'd love to see Brass more, and Nick and Greg find girlfriends & these lab/scientists/DNA professionals are not robots, nor zombies, their people, and want the same as real life people love and romance, and to me it adds spice and excitment to the show, and takes it to a more beautiful level! [in my opinion] **footnote** recently, at a sales meeting my district supervisor said "I've got to go home and watch Grey's Anatomy" and many follwed suit, only one other person plus me watched CSI :( and one guy loves Melina off NY, and one lady is nuts about David Caruso, to each his own!!!!I've just brought up my experiences about my CSI! ;)

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yeah I know, me and a few people have been throwing around the idea that the team might have taken his 'confession' as him being regretful of not doing anything about sara, rather than a confession of there being together. Make sense?

I had a feeling that the pregnancy thing wouldn't be popular, but id only want that if she is dead, maybe. Im not quite sure :lol:
    But i do want her dead.
    That sounded harsh.
    Um,
    LMFAO my mom officially thinks i am crazy for laughing so loud.
    I necicarily want anyone having a baby, but something dramatic and angsty(if/when sara dies) and well pregnancy is the only thing i could think of.

And I would like to see other csi's form romantic relationships but not all with each other, because then i might as well be watching greys.

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Someone please get Nick a girlfriend! I know he's a CSI but he is a person. He does have feelings.

6. spankme

spankme Victim

I can see it if you're in Vegas.

You can't go by the TV Guide results. On one of the other GSR sites the members voted multiple times which is something they do with great regularity. The results on those types of polls are unscientific. I could have voted multiple times but couldn't be bothered. The only polls you can basically believe are the blind polls where they call people directly and get personal opinions direct from the respondents mouths. Even then you want to know the question being asked so you know it isn't slanted.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can see what you meant, Chocoalte_bunny. You talking about Sara died when she pregnant.

I think I remember George said something long times ago, he doesn't want Nick to have a girlfriend. I don't know what he meant by that and why he doesn't want Nick have a girlfriend.

8. Seashore

Seashore Victim

Hmmm...Nicki in love...how cute :) I'll sign up for anything that gives George Eads more screen time and Nick more reasons to smile :)

I'd like to see Nick take on a special project, like a cold case that has a new lead. I'd like to see him get involved with a family or spouse of a victim, not necessarily in a romantic capacity, but just in a way that would bring out more of his compassion and humanity. GREATER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR NICK! Quick, somebody start a petition :)

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

If a case does take them to San Francisco, I'm hoping for some Greg backstory as well. I'd love to have the question finally answered - did Greg and Sara know each other while they were both working for the San Francisco PD. Their timelines at the SFPD do overlap, and it's something that has never been addressed.

The other thing? Did Grissom steal Greg from the SFPD like he did Sara? After all, Greg was (possibly still is) one of the best lab technicians in the country.

10. loki

loki Lab Technician

George doesn't want Nick to have a girlfriend? Really? Hmm... wonder why :rolleyes:

Keeping my mouth shut...

I think it would be awesome to bring in more guest stars, some really popular people, and not like Fed-ex either. I liked Leiv, and I think it would be awesome to have another visitor like that to CSI land.

11. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

I know what you were implying. ;)

And wouldn't that be interesting? :D

I agree about the guest stars. Big name guest stars can be nice if handled properly, and I thought the Liev arc was handled well. To be fair, though, I only saw one ep with him in it, so he could have been awful in the other 3. :lol:

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

When I read about them shooting in San Fran I was thinking the same thing. It would be great if they brought more of Greg and Sara's backstory into it since they both started off there.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'd like to see a cross over episode between CSI and CSI:NY, mayby Natalie would somehow escape and run to NY. So Grissom and anyone other than Sara could go to NY to help catch her. Or there could be another reason they can go. Maybe even a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

I also want Nick & Greg to work their own case together.

If GSR has to continue I want it where it belongs, in the background, I'm tired of having it shoved down my throat and I'm tired of Gris & Sara working together all the time - period.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You don't have to keep you mouth shut, I like to hear your opinion. I said, that was long time ago, like first season when he said that, after what happend to Nick after Kristy. People do change their mind a lot throughout the years.

What Clarrsani said about Sara and Greg know each other in San Francsico. That was a good story. They not going that route, San Francsico is about how Grissom and Sara met. Sara doesn't know Greg in the beginning, if she does, she will said, "Hi Greg, remember me. We use to work in the lab before."

Don't get me wrong, it a good story. Sara didn't get to know Greg in fifth season after the teams broke up.

I like GSR, minor. I do want to see Sara work with Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Greg. Grissom need to learn to trust his teams, (Nick, Warrick and Greg.) I'm tired to see Grissom and Sara work together every episode.

I like to more of Brass, I just love his humor. Bring back Vartaan, Vega and O'Reilly.

I don't care much about Sofia, whether she live or not. Caveleir, I just don't like his attitude, I don't know why.

15. emscaptain

emscaptain Victim

I want to see the GSR to continue. I want the team to agree to keep it asecret causing the team to bond even futher. It's ok to keep it on the back burner only to be brought out ocasionaly to show how things affect a couple. I would like to see more brass/catherine because i am a sceret brass/catherine shipper. More nick and greg having to go swimming for evidence. More nick and sofia. I think they work well together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.