Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

it's weird to think of someone so...young and pretty as a part of the team...
i guess that's how i wanted to phrase it, that's what came to mind
it's an older cast, and i mean they're all goregeous, just not... barbie and ken doll gorgeous... a more mature gorgeous... i;m not making any sense

she looks confused or frightened or overwhelmed

It figures they would hire another beautiful actor for the show. I mean, after all, there aren't any homely CSIs on this show. They are all good-looking, and the producers are banking on good looks to attract viewers. This is not reality, it's just business as usual for the Hollywood scene.

Alien_from_mars said:
Well, not only is Sara not in it but Sofia isnt aswell, so I wont take that to mean Sara is dead ;)
I thought I read somewhere that Sofia is being demoted to a reoccuring character. I don't think they have gotten rid of her.

The place they are racing at is MB2 Raceway in Sylmar, CA. The only reason I know is my boyfriend is a huge formula 1 fan and loves driving the race cars. The go-carts at MB2 go up to like 45 mph! You are really in a race and earn points and your time goes up on the tally sheet for the week's best times and such. It's such a cool place! Plus you get a free race on your birthday. :D

Looks like they're having a ball there :D

Wonder what they're celebrating ;)

Oh so that girl with the cam is part of the "new" team? Yeah, she looks a bit too young.

that's the new, (temporary?) character... veronica?
go cart racing
hopefully they're celebrating someone's rescue and recovery!! *crosses fingers*

I don't like the new girl. I don't know why, I just don't like her. Too young I guess, it seems a little too late in the show to be adding a new character.

Sara's birthday is tomorrow? I never knew that!

I thought I read somewhere that Sofia is being demoted to a reoccuring character. I don't think they have gotten rid of her.

I don't know if it's anything so formal as that. I mean, Brass has been a regular since Season 1, and he is frequently ommitted from promo shots. Technically Wallace Langham became a regular last year, but wasn't added to the title credits.

I don't recall Sofia ever being included in promo shots, so it means very little that she's not in the photo's IMHO.

Back