Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

YAY, Warrick and Catherine are working on the same case! Thanks for the pics!

2. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Hell yes! And they look so good side by side.

Anywho... thanks for the pics!!

3. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

This Pictures make me think that Sara lives and will be back for season eight.

4. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

^I stand corrected. I need to read more magazines. I have never seen this ad. Sorry. :)

Take care,

Cat

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Except that pic is a photshopped manip, composit of different scenes from different epsides/promos. It may mean she'll be around or it may not. Plus the TV guide promo shot is a actual picture and it does not include Sara. They are trying to confuse us.IMO.

6. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I think that it's a great promotional pic. It's typical Las Vegas style. I think they put Sara in the back beacuse it's not sure if she's coming back or not. They still want to keep it a secret. I can't wait!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Wojo, why would it matter if it was photoshopped? They still *chose* to put her in there.

No, it's not. It's a still from the second episode in which we already know Sara is not working, likely due to recovery.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The picture in TV Guide is too posed to be a still. They are all evenly spaced and just standing there. That's more photoshoot than still from an episode, imo.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I agree that it's posed, but it was done during the filming of the episode, regardless, and not as a proper cast shot. There are tires all over the place, and they're wearing exactly the same clothes they have on during the later episode stills for A La Cart.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Just because they have the same clothes on doesn't mean they couldn't have done promo shots the same time as filming.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Right, except where is the rest of the spread?

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

so.. question: is that picture a real CSI made promo shot of did someone else manip it?

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Goodness, do we have to argue about everything?

The promo picture that says "the crime rate is up" is obviously a manip.

The pic in teh TV Guide isn't a manip... But it's not like, the official promo pic. I don't think...

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:rolleyes:

Promo photo, regarding WHOLE cast (featuring Sara): is a manipulation using photos from past seasons. Seasons 5-7. Examples: Catherine is from Happenstance (s7), Greg is from Grave Danger (s5), and so forth. It's a manipulation! Even Sara's photo is a photo from the past.

Re: TVGuide photo. That is NOT A MAIPULATION. It's an episodic still. Not even a cast photo. I believe it's from "A La Cart".

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thanks, Shane! And I've been a clod for forgetting to do this sooner, so thanks for all of the Season 8 photos that you've brought us thus far.