Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Thanks for posting the pics folks!!

The ad photo kinda looks like Gris and Catherine are having a face-off, him against her or vice-versa

Unfortunately, I agree with what someone said about taking old photos and putting them on that ad. I need to see something fresh and new! Oh well... All I have to say is that this upcoming premiere better be pretty flippin' good...

Thanks for the pics, guys, though. They're awesome.

Wow, they are riding go carts. I don't see them doing that if Sara died, but if she is alive unless she is resting, shouldn't she be with them. Thanks for the pics.

Thank's Alex for thr great promo pic. and they look good to me, and that is how Grissom/WP look's as of late from personal pictures, the rest look good too, and if it is a manip. it's a good one to me! and so SARA is in this S/8 promo, so she obviously is alive and well! YIPEE

Thanks so much Erica and Alex, loved the pictures, i cant wait for A la cart, they seem to have so much fun, and about the last pic, i think it looks kind of fake or something, but still good.

that thought occured to me too. i was really surprised she was inthe big posetr of the team... i would think that she wouldn't be in any promotional shots because of the big cliffhanger.... but i really think she lives, so ... i dunno, the fact that it's so small...grrr.. speculation, anticipation
less than 13 days...
it would be great, sidle, if she was in a go cart w/ them...

I know, I just have to keep telling myself that she is riding in the carts with them or she is on the side watching them because I can't accept the fact that she might possibly be dead.

totally,
hang in there sidle, i'm almost positive she's fine. maybe if she isn't watching, she's in the hospital or at home gettin better, and grissom will come home and tell her all about it!

Since the co-cart case is suppoed to be Nick & Greg's case I think these are just pics of the cast having some fun. It's not part of the episode IMO.

Back