Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No problem at all. :) I've been hating the arguing lately (especially over a picture) and I thought I'd put and end to it. Glad I could help and I'm glad you're enjoying the photos I post. I enjoy doing it. :p

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

PS - the Hugh Laurie av is awesome. I just watched that episode an hour ago. lol.

"Macy Grey was there. Who is quite current, I think you'll find."

heh.

Anyway - as for the "promo shot that is not actually a promo shot, but not totally an episode still" (wipes forehead) I think the only part that I find odd is Doc sort of casually lounging in the corner there. lol.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It's it an odd looking photo period, almost looks painted but real at the same time.
    The reason I'm sure it's not an episode still (if it's at the go-cart track) is becaue the go-cart case is Nick & Greg's case, not the whole team. In facr Warrick & Catherine work a seperate case. I don't know what Grissom's doing but he's not involved in either case.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually according to the new article in TV Guide, Grissom is also working on the go-cart case.
    TV Guide spoiler

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Oh my god, it said "he's making himslef feel better" that deson't sound good. Ack.

6. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Yeah, but I think that's a foiler. TV Guide also has an interview with Jorja, which seems unlikely if she won't continue on the series. Would Grissom really ride a go cart if Sara died? I think he would spend a week on a roller coaster instead, just going round and round and round.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah but it could be referring to the fact that they are no longer a couple and he is upset about that.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it might not mean 'sara dies'. i could mean 'he's making himself feel better because him and sara broke up.' i don't know.. but i'm so excited to see how the premiere turns out.

9. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Even though I think Sara will live, I don't really like what the TV Guide thing said. Sure it could mean they broke up, but to me it seems like when people say "holding up" it's for something bad that happened, not a break-up. Maybe it just means he was really stressed about it. Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for that info Dizzney ,I didn't realise Grissom was on the case too but I was hoping it was just my fave boys - should have known better. Love your new avi!!
    Grissom making himself feel better? I am anxiously waiting to see what this means. Maybe he just feels guilty about what happened to Sara.

11. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Some pics from A La Cart

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Very nice, thank you.

13. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I'm sorry, I'm just drooling over #3. Yummy.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thanks, Erica - love the Grissom/Sara one!

At least the argument is finally settled - it's a newsboy cap, not a beret or kangol. lol.