Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this about Ryan being chubby? I missed that part somewhere.

I'm a little worried about this ep. In theory, it sounds cool. But in execution...Miami hasn't been handling the execution so well these days. I feel as if they're going to ignore all the information they've previously given us on the show. Such as the fact that Ryan is from Boston, not Miami.

I agree with whoever said that the writers are asking us to believe a lot. Ryan happened to tour the station and run into Speed? The whole team met before they were a team? Watch Marisol be running around and bump into Horatio just as a 6 year-old Kyle points to Horatio and says "I wish that man were my daddy." :lol:

I can't help but wonder if the whole episode I'll just be rolling my eyes and saying "Oh the irony!"

Maybe they'll use a fat suit or some padding to make Ryan look on the chubby side. That's what they do quite often nowadays with the slim actors. Or they might just tell him to puff out his belly or eat a lot of 'high calorie' foods then ask him to get rid of it all.

As for Ryan, well I've never thought of Jonathan/Ryan as very fit guy. I men Jonathan is a very good looking guy (actually hot :drool:) , but I've never pictured with all the muscles Adam has.
You must have never seen his arms,they are pretty muscular,and he boxes.You can find the pics on his thread,he's Jonathan"TNT" Togo.
Maybe they'll use a fat suit or some padding to make Ryan look on the chubby side.
I'm thinking padding or maybe fat suit.I couldn't see really gaining weight with the shows frequent tape schedule.

As for Eva, I'm just worried for her hair style in 1997 :lol:
You just gave me the most terrible image of one of the girls sporting the "Rachel" hairdoo from 'Friends'. :lol:

As for Ryan, well I've never thought of Jonathan/Ryan as very fit guy. I men Jonathan is a very good looking guy (actually hot :drool:) , but I've never pictured with all the muscles Adam has.
You must have never seen his arms,they are pretty muscular,and he boxes.You can find the pics on his thread,he's Jonathan"TNT" Togo.
Well I've seen them and he has lots of muscles, just not that many LOL

As for Eva, I'm just worried for her hair style in 1997 :lol:
You just gave me the most terrible image of one of the girls sporting the "Rachel" hairdoo from 'Friends'. :lol:

Ahaha, yes! And the old chubby Monica in flashbacks. I have good memories of that show. ;)
And I'm the one who gives the most terrible images :guffaw:!!! I am seriously concerned about their haridos :cardie::lol:.........I mean....seriously!!!

Last edited:
I doubt they'll use Jonathan to play a high school teen. Even a TV teenager, who usually look about 25 anyways. Don't get me wrong, he looks pretty young, but I don't know if he'd be able to pull off teen. Even a just-about-to-graduate one, with makeup or whatever else.

I hope they give Natalia some weird 90's hairdo. :lol: She would be the one to have one of the then-popular hairstyles.

All I hope is that it's going to be very dark as if they weren't able to pay the light bills LOL. At least that's how the lab originally was.

Actually CSI:NY had the same problem it's first year. It was rather distracting.

I'm a little worried about this ep. In theory, it sounds cool. But in execution...Miami hasn't been handling the execution so well these days. I feel as if they're going to ignore all the information they've previously given us on the show. Such as the fact that Ryan is from Boston, not Miami.

Hopefully the writers will review this stuff.

I agree with whoever said that the writers are asking us to believe a lot. Ryan happened to tour the station and run into Speed? The whole team met before they were a team? Watch Marisol be running around and bump into Horatio just as a 6 year-old Kyle points to Horatio and says "I wish that man were my daddy." :lol:

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw:

Ahaha, yes! And the old chubby Monica in flashbacks. I have good memories of that show. ;)

Wasn't the "chubby Monica" flashbacks about a decade in the past? Of course fitting Jon Togo with a fat suit (ala Monica) and having him try and pull the age difference off won't really work because it is a big leap from 29 to 17 as opposed to roughly early 30's to early 20's.

I hope that even though it's hard to pull off teen years for Togo that he still is the one who does the part. IDK, it's just more fun for me that even though it's 12 years ago the character is still played by the same person. He doesn't have to look exactly how we might picture a 17 year old but I think he could pull of at least looking 10 years younger. Of course they have to arrange his hair the funny way he had it when he first came in. That made him look really boyish and the chubbyness might help hide the fact that he is more muscular than when he first appeared. I'm hoping fat suit a la Monica also. Maybe not so fat but more like a chubby-suit.

At first I thought that they were going to have Natalia in the lab working this DNA sample and that worried me cause it was a BIG stretch. But Speed and H will be heading over to the FBI which I can buy. They've used other labs before (or at least Vegas has) so I'm glad they've decided to use Natalia this way. Also like delkolover mentioned Speed is a loophole since he died so they can pretty much have them talking to him and it's not such a stretch to believe. Plus they did not show Natalia and H being introduced so we don't know if they had met before. IDK but I find it kind of neat that they are all being included and look forward to seeing it :). At least it's with Speed they'll interact and they are not making Eric or Cal talk to either Nat or Ryan or Ryan and Nat to each other which I would've found much harder to believe.

LOL at the 6 year old Kyle thing. That would be funny!

Wasn't the "chubby Monica" flashbacks about a decade in the past? Of course fitting Jon Togo with a fat suit (ala Monica) and having him try and pull the age difference off won't really work because it is a big leap from 29 to 17 as opposed to roughly early 30's to early 20's.

Actually, in some of those flashbacks on Friends she was supposed to be a teenager because she was talking about going to the prom. And it was still CCA playing the part.

More casting info just released for ep 8.01 which does have a name by the way, it's called "out of time" here's the link:
[edited out link]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small reminder from the first page of this thread:

Casting sides/general sides are a bit of an 'open secret' but they are not to be pasted in this thread. Simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes.

We ask this as the links contain copyrighted material. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Just a small reminder from the first page of this thread:

Casting sides/general sides are a bit of an 'open secret' but they are not to be pasted in this thread. Simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes.

We ask this as the links contain copyrighted material. Thanks! :)

I apologize...yesterday several people were posting links to the casting sides and no one got in trouble that I saw. Won't happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back