Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could just find one thing they all like and then put said thing in a room to lure them inside, then when they're in we lock the doors behind them!!! :devil:

EDIT; and just have someone drag Eric in on a sled if he's still in a coma.

Last edited:
I'd love it if Ryan found him :thumbsup:. I think it would do great things for their relationship if they went that way.

Like TPTB would write the episde like that. Ryan finding him would be alright, heck it's better than H, cause it make him seem less magical. H ALWAYS finds everyone :scream:. Anyway it looks exciting, well the only part that gets me really wondering is when Natalia is with Speedle. I know they'll piece her in lovely but it does't make sense to me, might as well just have she and Ryan in the hospital worrying over Eric's well being and whispering about how they think Cal loves him (like in Flight Risk).

When Calleigh's left to make the decision, I think she's a good person to make it, Because OBVIOUSLY Eric trusted her enough to give her permission to do this. Horatio'd be good too, but I think the writers are aiming for a twist and because H already found him, it's time for someone else, someone WAY closer to Delko now to make the decision, instead of superH doing everything.

I'd love it if Ryan found him :thumbsup:. I think it would do great things for their relationship if they went that way.

True and a part of me would like to see Frank involved because I'm curious at Frank's relationship with Eric. I remember an episode where they argued which gave me the impression that they pretty much are arms length but seasons later another ep wher Eric teased him about his car getting damaged. I would like to see what Mr Tripp thinks of Eric

Maybe the writers had Eric leave his medical decisions up to Calleigh in hopes they can use that to bring their relationship out into the open. Think about it- The obvious choice for us and probably everyone on the team is Horatio. But they'll be thrown for a loop when they hear it's actually Calleigh, which will cause them to ponder.

Just ponder.
I doubt they'll press the matter because then the relationship would obviously be forced to end and it obviously hasn't gained enough momentum so we don't want that! :rolleyes:

Well all in all, as long as Eric is alright, I'll be happy :)

whats the worst they can do, and I think this will bring EC closer :)

I'm actully just waiting on how they'll make everyone younger, will there be a lot of makeup, or will they just look like they do now, I want to see a mullet (joking) and chubby Ryan reminds me of the 'Friends' flash backs.

I can't wait!!

whats the worst they can do

:lol: Never ask that question because it only leads to trouble. :lol:

I hope Frank is in the episode.

Anyone know if Eddie Cibrian's character debuts in this ep or if it's later in the season?

Oh gawd Miami, what are you doing?! :brickwall:

What they are doing is diging themselves into a deeper pit than the one they are already in and it will take a while for them to get out of it!

I doubt they'll press the matter because then the relationship would obviously be forced to end and it obviously hasn't gained enough momentum so we don't want that! :rolleyes:

Wasabi as my mother would say "Sometimes ENDINGS can be VERY GOOD things!":p

whats the worst they can do

:lol: Never ask that question because it only leads to trouble. :lol:

I hope Frank is in the episode.

Anyone know if Eddie Cibrian's character debuts in this ep or if it's later in the season?

:lol: true, true.... next to 'oh he'll be alright....'

I'm not sure but with what the episode is about, i think the'll focus on the main people for now...

All of the sudden we have so much to talk.;)I love spoilers!! Bad thing is having to wait until september.

I am curious if they will introduce Eddie in the first episode.Unless he is the one that puts the mob storyline to rest( I don't even care how).I want a serial killer in Miami for some reason.Something that doesn't resolve in one episode and have everybody guessing.

All of the sudden we have so much to talk.;)I love spoilers!! Bad thing is having to wait until september.

I am curious if they will introduce Eddie in the first episode.Unless he is the one that puts the mob storyline to rest( I don't even care how).I want a serial killer in Miami for some reason.Something that doesn't resolve in one episode and have everybody guessing.

I would love to see a story line like that. I think that Wentworth Miller should play the charismatic serial killer....but that's just me. :D

Question: Since CSI: Miami is flashing back to 1997, can we assume that some old favorites will be returning? Like Rory Cochrane? --Katie
Ausiello:
His participation remains a question mark, according to exec producer Ann Donahue. "We're talking to Rory right now about coming back," she says. "We don't know if it's going to happen yet." (Click here to re-read Cochrane's recent comments on the subject. What seemed confusing two weeks ago suddenly makes a lot of sense.) Donahue is able to confirm that Khandi Alexander will return for the Miami prequel. And what about Kim Delaney, who was shown the door at the end of season 1? "We love Kim [but] we didn't approach her to do this," Donahue says of the Army Wives heroine. "We [may] mention that Megan is on a task force in Tallahassee." BTW, for more on CSI: Miami's change-of-pace premiere, pick up the new issue of EW, on sale Friday.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back