Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read/saw, it didn't seem to be coming from Eric's head, or told from his point of view at all. Just appeared to be like a flashback in general. I am disappointed that there seems to be a shortage of Ryan & Natalia scenes, as usual, but again it's just what I saw & there could be more, but honestly I am not holding my breath. It appears to be a whole lot of Horatio & Calleigh more than anything else.

All I can say about the Natalia scene, & who she knows, is tooo fu**in wierd!!! :eek:

In regards to the Bold, oh well the idea was fun while it lasted :(

In regards to Natalia, this is just a theory but is she by chance with
Mike Farallon
?

silentdisco said:
I'm probably in the minority, but I'm actually very excited about the episode. Sure, TPTB have way too many opportunities to make everything one giant mess, but I'm trying to stay positive. I'm very much looking forward to the flashbacks.

I'm with you. :D I love this episode concept, continuity issues and all.

I also don't think it's so strange that Calleigh has Eric's power of attorney either, even if I'd rather see Horatio or one of Eric's family members have it. It's an opportunity for drama so they're running with it.

mjszud said:
From what I read/saw, it didn't seem to be coming from Eric's head, or told from his point of view at all. Just appeared to be like a flashback in general.

Yeah, that's how I took it as well. I think if Eric had been piecing together memories and mixing them up/'remembering' things that never really happened, it would stray too close to a 'dream sequence' which is bad taste in my eyes for a television show. Not saying people can't mix things up because sometimes the brain tries to make sense of jumbled memories but I like that it seems to be flashing back to an actual case.

I'm still a bit weary of the interaction between Speed and Ryan and possibly Natalia because I find it hard to believe everyone met each other (even if they didn't realize/remember they had met one another) but apparently it is a possibility in the realm of this show :p so I guess we'll see how it turns out, assuming they keep it all in the episode.

I really hope Khandi and Rory agree to reprise their roles for this one (if they haven't already) so I'll remain cautiously optomistic until September. :)

Last edited:
From what I read/saw, it didn't seem to be coming from Eric's head, or told from his point of view at all. Just appeared to be like a flashback in general. I am disappointed that there seems to be a shortage of Ryan & Natalia scenes, as usual, but again it's just what I saw & there could be more, but honestly I am not holding my breath. It appears to be a whole lot of Horatio & Calleigh more than anything else.

All I can say about the Natalia scene, & who she knows, is tooo fu**in wierd!!! :eek:

In regards to the Bold, oh well the idea was fun while it lasted :(

In regards to Natalia, this is just a theory but is she by chance with
Mike Farallon
?

It isn't Mike Farallon. Nat is still working with the FBI, & apparently Speedle knows her from a previous meeting the year before. He & Horatio both interact with her in the '97 flashback.

I'm really skeptical about how they're going to piece Natalia in. It just seems to out there. But I suppose it could work.

Excited to see the chubby teenage Ryan. Him interacting with Speed is kind of like something out of a lot of fanfics I see running around :thumbsup: It's also funny because I don't think Ryan's aware that the guy he replaced is Speed, and Eric isn't aware that Ryan apparently wanted to be just like Speed. Wah! Crazyyy!!

I like the idea of him being chubby because it adds a bit more diversity and realism the show. Not every has the perfect bod. I'm guessing Ryan slimmed down before/during training.

Last edited:
Did anyone stop and think if it will indeed be Rory playing Speed? Cause seriously, they could totally screw with us and have someone else play the role, same for Khandi's Alexx! :eek:

I'm really skeptical about how they're going to piece Natalia in. It just seems to out there. But I suppose it could work.

Excited to see the chubby teenage Ryan. Him interacting with Speed is kind of like something out of a lot of fanfics I see running around :thumbsup:

I like the idea of him being chubby because it adds a bit more diversity and realism the show. Not every has the perfect bod. I'm guessing Ryan slimmed down before/during training.
It's really kind of realistic to have been a chubby teen and then slim down later for health and career choices.I'm really interested to see how all of them,looked supposedly 12 years ago.

For me it's not so much the Speed thing, cause it is entirely possible that they had a brief encounter back in the day (though it's odd she was with Eric, his best friend, & they never knew?), but it's the fact that she'll have known & already met Horatio. I guess it's possible since there were no official introductions between H & Natalia when she first arrived, but now I find myself questioning so many things about how she originally came to the lab & if H had a part in her being the mole. It just leaves alot of things open-wide, & knowing tptb they will never fill it in with any good explanations.

Did anyone stop and think if it will indeed be Rory playing Speed? Cause seriously, they could totally screw with us and have someone else play the role, same for Khandi's Alexx! :eek:

Well, Alexx is in the present time parts of the ep too as the doctor working on Eric. Wouldn't it be funny if they got Megalyn to play young Alexx? Remember when everyone was saying how much she looked like a younger version of Alexx? :lol:

Thank you, delkolover!

If both Speed and Alexx are in this episode it's got to have great moments. I do have to say I was kind of hoping that Kim Delaney would make a short appearance, though. ;)

After reading this I'm a little more postive about what is to come, but I'm still a little skeptical about certain aspects. Ryan and Natalia's place in this has me a little confused and disappointed. I really hope that we will see a whole lot more of them after this episode.

Learning about the relationship between Horatio and Speed has me excited! And watching the start of the Crime Lab with the team we know will be fun.

Horatio and Calleigh haven't been a whole lot of fun to watch lately, so hopefully that will play out better than I'm thinking since it looks like they will be interacting more than they have for a while in this episode.

Seeing Horatio get his first pair of sunglasses - and from Eric...awww! :cool: That's sweet. :)

For me it's not so much the Speed thing, cause it is entirely possible that they had a brief encounter back in the day (though it's odd she was with Eric, his best friend, & they never knew?), but it's the fact that she'll have known & already met Horatio. I guess it's possible since there were no official introductions between H & Natalia when she first arrived, but now I find myself questioning so many things about how she originally came to the lab & if H had a part in her being the mole. It just leaves alot of things open-wide, & knowing tptb they will never fill it in with any good explanations.

OTOH, MJ, it could open up a lot of possibilities for Natalia's storyline...;)

^ I'm sure we'll see present day Natalia and Ryan. Maybe they'll be arresting some of the mob or maybe they'll be angsting at Delko's bedside with everyone else.

^ I'm sure we'll see present day Natalia and Ryan. Maybe they'll be arresting some of the mob or maybe they'll be angsting at Delko's bedside with everyone else.
I hope so.Miami is not too big at having too many people at the bedside,so perhaps they will be working the case,someone has to do it,right?

I hope so.Miami is not too big at having too many people at the bedside,so perhaps they will be working the case,someone has to do it,right?

Maybe that's because AD doesn't like hospital scenes. They are repeatedly saying that on the DVD commentary.

^Guess I should look at those commentaries more often. I only look at the ones people have bought out interesting points about,thanks.

Well, At least if they had them by the bedside we'd get to see the entire team in the same room for once! But alas.

Commentary? I'm a bad CSI fan I don't own a single DVD =(

They don't necessarily have to be in the hospital room. They could at least just be in the hallway like the Vegas team was for Holly and she was a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back