Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this guy could be easily my boyfriend!!!! I just love him!!! LOL

I agree Florry he's too cute not to love!:adore:

Ok I'm still reading through the spoilers and it looks like, even the episode looks awesome, we're soooooooo going to have other E/C moments with lots of E/c references :shifty:.

Great just ruin a perfectly good episode with a soap opera!:shifty: This does not give me hope for the rest of the season.:(

It doesn't really look like there's gonna be a lot of EC.
Well from what I read their moments (or even the ones among Calleigh and other 2 characters) look like they were taken directly from a FF, but we won't ever agree on this, will we? :lol:
Well my biggest qualm is that there could have been lots of others ways to bring out this storyline (I mean the whole 1997, magic year :D) rather than opening Delko's skull :rolleyes:.

Yeah, we're never going to agree about that one. :guffaw: But that's okay, because no matter what writers do, there's always gonna be someone that dislikes it and someone who likes it, so we should just all agree that we disagree. However, writers should really avoid the things nobody or almost nobody likes like, to quote you, 'opening Delko's skull'.

Ok I'm still reading through the spoilers and it looks like, even the episode looks awesome, we're soooooooo going to have other E/C moments with lots of E/c references :shifty:.
Great just ruin a perfectly good episode with a soap opera!:shifty: This does not give me hope for the rest of the season.:(
Well we can always hope it will be mostly about the 1997 case rather than the hospital FF case :lol:

However, writers should really avoid the things nobody or almost nobody likes like, to quote you, 'opening Delko's skull'.
Exactly this part is just ridicoluous not to mention disgusting!!!!

Florry, opening somebody's scull is not disgusting to a medical student (me!!!). :guffaw:
I'd actually enjoy watching a brain surgery, however CSI Miami is not where I'd like to watch it.

Wow I had a dream about this episode. Teenage Ryan with a gun....Yeah.

AHEM* Anyway, I would think someone else needs to play teenage Ryan. We've already seen skinny season 3 Ryan transform into present straight arrow cop Ryan, so unless Jon is going to loose serious muscle mass and grow his hair out longer then I don't think we'll fall for it. Maybe they can CGI him!

I do think it's possible Ryan and Speed bumped into each other. I think it's entirely probable they could pull that off, so long as they don't play it off like him and Speed were biffles. I would assume they bumped into each other, made small talk and probably didn't even exchange names.

---

On another note, I'm still sure that the camatose and the pressure on Cal and all the drama and stuff will take away from the main gist of the episode, but I'm not going to let it ruin the Ryan and Nat now that I know they're actually going to be a part of this walk down memory lane. The number 1 reason I'm watching this episode is the hope that the E/C romance will be wrapped up, and the second reason is seeing wittle teenage wyan!!! -pinches his cheeks-

Actually, I was thinking. What if the decisions he left up to Cal make her rethink the relationship and having one in the work place? And I actually find it really wierd that Eric puts so much trust in her. I mean, how long have they been dating and how seriously...?

Last edited:
Anyone know if Rick is gonna be in this episode? It'd be cool if he's the one Nat interacts with. :lol: Or maybe it shows her interacting with Agent Mike. :lol:

I would think someone else needs to play teenage Ryan. We've already seen skinny season 3 Ryan transform into present straight arrow cop Ryan, so unless Jon is going to loose serious muscle mass and grow his hair out longer then I don't think we'll fall for it. Maybe they can CGI him!

They can have him wear a fat suit... or in this case, a chubby suit. :lol: As for the hair: wig or extensions. :lol:

I do think it's possible Ryan and Speed bumped into each other. I think it's entirely probable they could pull that off, so long as they don't play it off like him and Speed were biffles. I would assume they bumped into each other, made small talk and probably didn't even exchange names.

What's a biffle?

Florry, opening somebody's scull is not disgusting to a medical student (me!!!). :guffaw:
I'd actually enjoy watching a brain surgery, however CSI Miami is not where I'd like to watch it.
Well it's not disgusting to me either, but hey a brain surgery on CSI:Miami is way too much for most of the poeple who watch it :lol:.

Wasabi Power I agree. I'm too wondering how Jonathan is able to get chubby. I do have the doubt that they're gonna use another actor also b/c he's supposed to play a teenager :lol:

As for Ryan and Speed yeah Ryan bumps into Speed and they're gonna have a very small talk ;)

GNRF no...neither Rick nor Yelina are going to be in the episode *ahem*

I wonder if we'll see Ray Sr. I mean, he would have been a cop 12 years ago, right? I would like to see the two Caine brothers working side by side. That would be cool. :)

Is Valera in it? Though I'd put her at close to Ryan's age, so she'd be a teen too most likely. :lol:

GNRF no...neither Rick nor Yelina are going to be in the episode *ahem*

What about Ray Sr? Is he in it? Is Valera? Though I'd put her at close to Ryan's age, so she'd be a teen too most likely. :lol:
Nope they're not going to even mention any member of H's big family. As for Valera we know that she arrived during s2 so she won't be there (well she wasn't there *cough* ) ;)

It's all about the case, H, Calleigh and Speed taking the lab (which looked more of a closet rather than a lab) since other people used to run it and Delko getting offered the CSI position by H ;)

I didn't watch much of the first two Seasons, so I didn't realize Valera hadn't been there since the beginning. :lol:

So, Ryan and Natalia are only getting one scene a piece? unless I missed something.

At least it seems that they're consistent on Ryan's age. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually, I was thinking. What if the decisions he left up to Cal make her rethink the relationship and having one in the work place? And I actually find it really wierd that Eric puts so much trust in her. I mean, how long have they been dating and how seriously...?

I agree with you Wasabi it does seem weird that Eric would put so much trust in the woman that casued the situation. I would think that the decisions would have been left up to Marisol who was the closest person to him. Now because Marisol is dead I would think and hope that the decisions were left up to the person that is closest to him which would be Horatio.

Calleigh hasn't really caused anything... And why would he suppose to allow Horatio to make medical decision and not Calleigh? I mean, it would be normal if his parents made decisions but if it was between Horatio and Calleigh, I can see why he chose Calleigh. She was his best friend for a long time and she is his girlfriend now, and even if you dislike the EC storyline he does want to settle down with her. If he had to choose someone but his parents to make medical decisions, I can totally understand why he chose Calleigh.

And why would he suppose to allow Horatio to make medical decision and not Calleigh?

Because Horatio is a famly member and would be the more level headed choice. Calliegh would probably be to emotional to make a correct choice. So that why IMO Horatio would be the better choice.

She was his best friend for a long time and she is his girlfriend now, and even if you dislike the EC storyline he does want to settle down with her.

And it's amazing how he only starting thinking that way after he was shot in season 5 and then even when he had given up because Callegh decided to ba with Jake and then all of a sudden he wants to setle down with her.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Please give me a break!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cwhy would he suppose to allow Horatio to make medical decision and not Calleigh?
Maybe because Horatio is Eric's brother in law????? :shifty: I mean Horatio is the only family meber Delko has.

As for Calleigh causing the incident....oh well she shot at the guy (she missed him) during that mess and he lost control of the car and had a car crash (at least that's what we've been told by Sharova). Now since they're gonna put a collar on Eric, I do think that his wounds are caused by the car crash. So yeah she caused it, even if we don't like it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back