Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like when Ryan apparently runs into Speed - maybe Ryan doesn't acknowledge his name, therefore making it more believable that he wouldn't & didn't know Speedle when he first came in season 3.

Yeah, Natalia flashbacks make sense. That's not what bothers me. It's just Ryan. Him being so young and taking a tour and speaking with Speedle? Weird. I know, I'm being close-minded.. I probably shouldn't judge until we see the episode. But I'm happy that Ryan and Natalia will be in it, though. Those two need some more screentime. So I guess if that's the way tptb want to put them in that particular episode, (even if it's just for a short time) I'll take it. At least the writers are acknowledging them.

It is a little odd, but if at the time Ryan isn't aware of Tim's name then it would make more sense. Remember Ryan's first ep where he sort of stares at Speed's locker? I always thought that was a bit odd... that there was something more to the story than him just wondering how everyone was gonna take him coming in after Speed's death. Maybe at some point he discovered the name of the person he spoke to that day and he was reflecting on that.

But yeah, major props to the writers for including Ryan and Natalia in the storyline. :)

Last edited:
It is a little odd, but if at the time Ryan isn't aware of Tim's name then it would make more sense. Remember Ryan's first ep where he sort of stares at Speed's locker? I always thought that was a bit odd... that there was something more to the story than him just wondering how everyone was gonna take him coming in after Speed's death. Maybe at some point he discovered the name of the person he spoke to that day and he was reflecting on that.

That's an intresting way of looking at that scene GNRF! I always thought that when Ryan stared at the locker as a way of paing respects to a late great CSI and in a way silently askin ghis blessing since Ryan in a way did take Speed's place on the team. I've also thought that Ryan was maybe debating taking Speeds locker for his own but out of respect took the busted one next to his.

Thank you so much for the spoiler Delkolover

Ok in an article they said to me that no way Alexx was coming back and the day after look at her....she's back as I've thought she could come back.
YAY for Alexx and Speed back :beer: Can't wait to see these two!

Delko? Please give me a break!!!! Now Calleigh, the one who caused all the mess in the shooting and surely caused his car wreck....now is the one who has to make the decision of his/her life?
As for Delko's willing all I can do is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what a way to make non-e/c people cope with this soap operea :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ryan metting Speedle without know him...:guffaw:. I must see it!!! Can't wait to see the guy with acne on his face LOL. Sorry, but he's supposed to be 16 or something like this. So as much as he can be OCD (though I highly doubt they're going to consider it since he sucked his cut in "SGIYCSI".

As for Natalia getting the chance to be there during 1997....well I find it pretty odd, but, at least, I do like the idea that TPTB wanted to include her too.

Gosh I think I'm having the worst images possible of our CSIs back in 1997.....I mean gosh it's 12 years ago. How can you make all of them look 12 years younger? I really want Delko and Ryan with ance on thei face LOL

First of all, thank you delkolover for the spoiler!

Yes, Speedle and Alexx!!

For example, we see Ryan as a young teenager who is anxious to graduate high school and enter the Academy. In fact he is touring the station when he runs into Speed and tells him he is excited about joining the academy and working with him someday.

So I guess Ryan goes to the academy right out of high school, becomes a patrol cop, and while working, goes to college to get his undergrad in biology and starts his masters in genetics? Does this mean he is actually from Miami (instead of an alien with no past?!). Will this stuff be explained? (I for one am not holding my breath). What would make a good transition would be go from the teenage Ryan (especially if Jon Togo doesn't play him) and the exact next scene be Present Ryan working on a case. Perfect blending.

(Ryan). Ryan did explain in his first ep why he wanted to become a CSI but from reading the spoilers, that reason is completely different than what we will see in the '97 flashback. It is just too much, imo, of the writers asking us to, in a way, forget the last 7 years and belive that this is how it all actually happened.

Hopefully the writers went back and at least viewed some of the earlier episodes.

Got more thoughts but have to go

It would be really nice if they ended the episode whit everyone coming to visit Eric. It would really show some team spirit, don't you think? Also, I don't like it if it's only from Eric's perspective... I mean, how can he remember/dream about Ryan and Speedle meeting or whatever? I would like to see all of them siting in front of Eric's room and remember stuff about their past. That would be cool, IMO.

It would be really nice if they ended the episode whit everyone coming to visit Eric. It would really show some team spirit, don't you think? Also, I don't like it if it's only from Eric's perspective... I mean, how can he remember/dream about Ryan and Speedle meeting or whatever? I would like to see all of them siting in front of Eric's room and remember stuff about their past. That would be cool, IMO.

I completely agree with you. I want to see all visiting Eric and remembering their pasts. In my opinion, it would be neat to do the transition from one person's thinking of the past to another. :)

Oh, I just read something but I don't think we're allowed to post those links, so I'll just say it. I read almost everything Delkolover said, but I also found that Ryan is going to wear Nirvana shirt and that he's gonna be chubby...

Oh, I just read something but I don't think we're allowed to post those links, so I'll just say it. I read almost everything Delkolover said, but I also found that Ryan is going to wear Nirvana shirt and that he's gonna be chubby...
Oh god I just read it too. It also seems that he got lost in the department b/c he was busy with a vending machine for a snack :guffaw:. Now, this is the perfect guy for acne LOL.

Wonder what face Speed will have while Ryan is asking to him where his friends went to b/c he got lost LOL

Awww chubby Ryan!!:guffaw:I can't wait! As far as everything I've read the thing I'm most excited about is Ryan, at least until I get more Natalia info.:)

Oh god I just read it too. It also seems that he got lost in the department b/c he was busy with a vending machine for a snack :guffaw:. Now, this is the perfect guy for acne LOL.

Aww poor Ryan!

Delko? Please give me a break!!!! Now Calleigh, the one who caused all the mess in the shooting and surely caused his car wreck....now is the one who has to make the decision of his/her life?
As for Delko's willing all I can do is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what a way to make non-e/c people cope with this soap operea :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you Florry! Finally another person who can see how stupid that entire storyline is. I just hope we don't get a repeat of last season and the enitre season is about them.:rolleyes:

Crap! So that means that it won't be Jon for sure. :( I wanted to see Jon and Rory interact. Damnit. I'm sad now. :( I can't picture Ryan ever having been chubby. Just can't do it. :lol: But in a way it explains why he went out with Erica Sikes. If he was chubby as a kid, he most likely didn't get many girlfriends, so the minute someone pretty paid him any attention, he was suckered in. :lol:

Awww chubby Ryan!!:guffaw:I can't wait! As far as everything I've read the thing I'm most excited about is Ryan, at least until I get more Natalia info.:)
I really wonder how they're going make Jonathan look chubby. Plus Jonathan with a Nirvana t-shirt is a must :guffaw:

Aww poor Ryan!
Now this guy could be easily my boyfriend!!!! I just love him!!! LOL

Thank you Florry! Finally another person who can see how stupid that entire storyline is. I just hope we don't get a repeat of last season and the enitre season is about them.:rolleyes:
Ok I'm still reading through the spoilers and it looks like, even the episode looks awesome, we're soooooooo going to have other E/C moments with lots of E/c references :shifty:.

Wonder what face Speed will have while Ryan is asking to him where his friends went to b/c he got lost LOL

I just wonder where are they going to find an actor who looks the way Ryan could have looked when he was 16... I can't wait to see that. I'm not much of a Ryan fan, but I'm so gonna enjoy this one.

I'm really glad they wanted to include Natalia as well, but they really did it in a wrong way, if you ask me. I mean it looks like she's working in a lab.

I'm really glad they wanted to include Natalia as well, but they really did it in a wrong way, if you ask me. I mean it looks like she's working in a lab.
Plus the fact she interacts with someone (I'm not goint to ruin the surpirse) gives me the creep...though I kinda like it :shifty:

It doesn't really look like there's gonna be a lot of EC... I mean, she's gonna sit next to him in the hospital and she'll have to decide if he's gonna go for a surgery. It looks like Horatio is gonna be there while she's making a decision. However, it's completely ridiculous that his parents aren't gonna be there. I'm okay with him leaving his medical decisions to Calleigh because IMO she is the closest person to him in the moment, but writers could have just given him a mild concussion and than they wouldn't have to deal with medical decisions and whatnot... Other than that, this episode really looks interesting. I can't wait to see all of them 12 years younger. I guess that is the reason Adam grew his hair. ;)

It doesn't really look like there's gonna be a lot of EC.
Well from what I read their moments (or even the ones among Calleigh and other 2 characters) look like they were taken directly from a FF, but we won't ever agree on this, will we? :lol:
Well my biggest qualm is that there could have been lots of others ways to bring out this storyline (I mean the whole 1997, magic year :D) rather than opening Delko's skull :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back