Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Spoilery new CSI Files interview with Marc Dube and Barry O'Brien that has lots of good stuff about the upcoming eps! Interview here and discussion thread here. :)

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I read that and when asked about Jon Togo and what's up for Ryan they sure didn't say much (except about his "unique" relationship with Jesse), which IMHO isn't a good sign as far as story arcs are concerned:(

3. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I was disappointed by the answer, I don't want Ryan's story line to be linked with Jesse's, I want to know about Ryan's background, does he even have a family? :confused:

If the mysterious girl is Jesse's daughter I would be very annoyed :shifty:

4. CSIKitty

CSIKitty Dead on Arrival

Doesn't Ryan have a nephew or something? So he has siblings, I'm sure.

I don't think the girl is a daughter anymore, since spoilers for upcoming episodes say it's a mysterious woman. They have been known to throw us off before but I really don't think he has a daughter. Wikipedia says it is but that's never a reliable source.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Agreed,it just means he won't have his own story but will be a tagalong.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan has a neice so that means at least one sibling. Ryan has an Uncle Ron, an 87 year old Grandmother and Parents who are willing him their lawn mower. :lol:

As for Jesse's girl he returned for, we know it isnt' romantic because he told Calleigh as much. The girl in the spoiler is obviously not the one he returned to Miami for. So, I'm still thinking he returned for his daughter (maybe the mother took off and left the girl without a guardian and Jesse who had joint custody with the mother had to return to Miami to be there full time for his daughter so as not to uproot her from her previous school/friends, etc)... I'm thinking the woman from his past mentioned in the spoilers is going to turn out to be his daughter's mother. Unless they redo the Eric/Marisol storyline with Jesse.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Since they decided to leave Kyle out of this season & do something else with H, I don't think it's a good idea, or fair, if Jesse winds up with a daughter. If they can't work Kyle into season after season then they won't be able to with Jesse's offspring either, so I'd rather they not go there at all. Maybe a niece, Mother, or sister would be ok, but I don't particularly want any psycho ex or anything like that -- just too overdone at this point.

I am so incredibly pysched about the Natalia stuff. Finally!!! *does happy dance*.
    Personal setback in the workplace, harsh truth she hides, vulnerable? Ooh, I can't wait to see what all that is about!! :p:p Wonder if it's her who's left "not the same" from the explosion. I really hope so - this has me very intrigued now.

I am a bit confused though.....wasn't it Calleigh who mentioned his "mystery girl" in that episode? They said in the interview that it was Walter....did I miss something?

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sounds like you caught an error! I'll make sure it's fixed. :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad Nat will finally get a storyline of her own, she's been overlooked for too long. I just hope the storyline doesn't lead into a romance between her and Jesse. :lol:

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Jon Togo is a good actor and why he is being overlooked as far as positive story arcs is a mystery to me. Why do the writers have such an aversion for writing for this wonderful actor and his complex, interesting character, I don't know:(

No more romance for anyone!!

11. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I've seen some screencaps for Ep. 8.10 "Count Me Out" at the CBS Press Express website.
    Not a lot of pictures but apparently, it's Natalia, Ryan and Horatio who are involve in the explosion.
    This is an interesting episode- lots of action!

12. GregNickRyanFan

The comment in the interview was that a third CSI would have no choice but to face danger. That might have nothing to do with the actual explosion, may be a different storyline altogether and if that's the case then it'll most likely involve Calleigh. The way I heard it, it was Jesse and someone else involved in the actual explosion (probably Natalia) and Ryan/Horatio were just at the scene after the fact to look for clues as to who or what was behind the explosion.

I've been getting the feeling all season that something is on the horizon (and maybe not in a good way) for Calleigh. I feel like something is going to happen to her to change her in some ways (and I don't mean a breakup with Eric, something involving the job).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  13. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Sorry my bad! You are right -based on what I've seen in the screen caps Horatio and Ryan might be there just to rescue Natalia because they don't look injured but definitely Natalia was one of the CSIs involved in the explosion.

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

15. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

There's a site where i can find spoiler photos?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.