Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

2. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi everyone. The episode thread is now up for 8.02 Hostile Takeover so please move an discussion for that episode there now: 8.02 Hostile Takeover Thanks :)

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:eek: You just made my day! I've always been waiting such a news! I still can't believe it!!! God! I loved her as Miss Parker on "The Pretender" since she played my fav. character ever!!! Can't wait to see her, though I believe she's gonna play the typical rich woman who has something really bad to hide :lol:. It's always like this on Miami :guffaw:

4. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

OMG my dreams come true :eek:.... Andrea Parker??? That Andrea Parker??? My Andrea Parker who play Lydia Weston in less then perfect???:eek: The divine Miss Parker..... OMG I love you all everybody... We MUST do it a mimosa party:thumbsup:

5. Natalie

Natalie Victim

No one can take Erick's place not Ryan or Jessie I have nothing against those character but if Erick go’s I will only be watching csi Vegas and new York I an sorry I cant go trough another Warrick brown situation.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They're not killing Eric off. He's supposed to be in a total of 10 episodes this season (9 more to go) and then possibly might appear in some next season. He just will be more recurring than regular.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm pretty sure Ryan won't be taking Eric's place.
    There is always the possibility Eric can turn up again,
    just like Sara has done for CSI.

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

In all realism, I don't see how Eric can leave for 90% of the time and just pop back in to assume his spot on the team. Doesn't sound like proper protocol to me. Wouldn't the IAB get it's feathers in a bunch? :confused:

If that's the case I wonder what kind of role Eric will be playing when he pops in.

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

The only way I can see Eric to come back on a more regular basis is for him to be the graveyard supervisor who routinely helps the day shift. Who knows? Maybe he will be moved to the night shift or work part time in his recurring role this season. Ryan won't be taking his place, Eric is Eric and Ryan is Ryan, they each have their own niche (actually if it could happen, it would require Ryan getting more positive screentime).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It's been said that Eric will change professions, so I'm assuming he will no longer be a CSI - day shift, night shift, any shift (at least after episode 5 that is). My guess is he'll show up linked to a case (or an old case, Sharova possibly) or looking for help for some reason - either that or his new job, whatever it may be, will tie into an investigation somehow.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I vote that he becomes a forensics professor at the local college. :D

12. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I vote Delko going to find answers to something he just knows cannot be true! :D

Something that has been bothering him for half a decade :eek:

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

am I the only one wondering why Kyle isn't around anymore? maybe he got sent away to college up north? or left town? another disappearing Caine family member-

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Maybe Kyle is in Rehab?

15. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

They haven't asked Evan Ellingson to return :(

He has stated that he would absolutely love to come back to Miami, he loves working with DC and being on the set. However, he hasn't heard anything.

That was over a month ago, so I don't know if its changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.