Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is known about the episode in which Lou Gedda comes back??

Warrick won't just leave, he is not that kind of character like Sara. He will die, sadly. I really like him. I want to be in denial, but I also am dying to know what will happen to him........................

But there are otherways of leaving besides like the way they did it for Sara, or dying. He could transfere (leaving open a door for a guest appearance), he could be fired, he could decide to devote more time to the kids in his old neighborhood (which would show consistancy as they brought it to light in a past ep), so many options they have at their pens/computers. One thing for sure he won't disappear like sofia did, they still haven't explained that one.

I agree with you Destiny many scenerios, and all yours sound valid:thumbsup:I guarantee they will not kill him off! And, they never really did explain Sofia's departure, nor Ronnie's nor Mia's!

I agree with you Destiny many scenerios, and all yours sound valid:thumbsup:I guarantee they will not kill him off! And, they never really did explain Sofia's departure, nor Ronnie's nor Mia's!

I can explain Ronnie's departure: she was on the swing shift, not the night shift and since the show is about the night shift, well we wouldn't see her.

And yes, when the team was split up Cath, Nick and Warrick were on swing, but the team is back together so... and besides Ronnie was only a 4 episode guest star, not a recurring character.

Though I never liked Sofia and I'm glad she's gone, the could have explained her departure. As for Mia, they've never explained any of the lab rat's departures.

I'm hoping they don't kill Warrick, but someone said, I think Carol Mendelsohn(?), that he will go out in "spectacular fashion". Whatever that means. :confused:
At least they narrowed it down for us. :guffaw:

I can explain Ronnie's departure: she was on the swing shift, not the night shift and since the show is about the night shift, well we wouldn't see her.

And yes, when the team was split up Cath, Nick and Warrick were on swing, but the team is back together so... and besides Ronnie was only a 4 episode guest star, not a recurring character.

Though I never liked Sofia and I'm glad she's gone, the could have explained her departure. As for Mia, they've never explained any of the lab rat's departures.

I'm hoping they don't kill Warrick, but someone said, I think Carol Mendelsohn(?), that he will go out in "spectacular fashion". Whatever that means. :confused:

Where did you get that bit about "spectacular fashion"? i haven't read that.DId they also interview Gary?

Where did you get that bit about "spectacular fashion"? i haven't read that.DId they also interview Gary?

Oops, sorry it was a source close to the show:
A source close to the show tells (can't post where) that Dourdan's departure was "a mutually reached decision for the creative process for next season."
And, they promise, "he will exit in a spectacular fashion."
So who knows how accurate it is.

Here's a link to the promo that was previously posted. I don't know if it's the one that shows Greg or not, but it's not the one where Drops says "Mom & Dad" to Brass and Nick (at least not if I remember correctly). The one they've been showing on CBS this week is a little longer than this one.

ATTENTION!!

The episode discussion thread is now up for (#814) "Drop's Out" all discussions of this ep should go in that thread. As this thread is for Future Episodes.

Thanks. :)

Ep 8x17

Nick meets a woman, she's a waitress at a diner,her name is Stephanie.From what I've read it looks like Nick is getting a girlfreind!!

Ep 8x17

Nick meets a woman, she's a waitress at a diner,her name is Stephanie.From what I've read it looks like Nick is getting a girlfreind!!

Well it's about time he did! :thumbsup:

Any ideas when this episode will air?

Ep 8x17

Now George Eads said she was going to be a social worker, whose beauty comes from within.

Looks like the writer strike has changed this too. Or we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back