Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick with a girlfriend, well glory hallelujah:bolian:he sure does deserve one, after all these years:wtf: can't wait to see if she's as cute as he is handsome!

Well I'm glad to see someone else gets a girlfriend besides Grissom. It goes without saying that I wish Greg would get one too.

Looking forward to this episode.

May 15th is the season finale. Nick get a girlfriend, along he is happy and I will be happy for him, even thought I like him with Sara, but Sara is Grissom's girl. I hope she does treat him better then Kristy did.

Nick gets a girlfirend? Does anyone know if he meets her on the finale or if they have been together a while? She can't really be called his girlfriend if they meet for the first time on the finale. Maybe more of a love interest. Season 9 she'll be his official "girlfriend". May 15? How many new episodes are there left?

They only got 6 more episode left and we got 4 more to go 'till May 15th, I think.

We don't even know how long Nick know the girl and how long he date her. Nick went on a date with the girl since the writer's went on Strike, like Grissom went to San Francisco to see his fiance.

Here's some commentaries on the up-coming episodes and it look's like, according to this, there's only 3 episodes left! As with all *spoiler* info, it's subject to change or additions!

LINK

Last edited:
They only got 6 more episode left and we got 4 more to go 'till May 15th, I think.

We don't even know how long Nick know the girl and how long he date her. Nick went on a date with the girl since the writer's went on Strike, like Grissom went to San Francisco to see his fiance.

When did Nick go on a date with a girl? Since the writer's strike, I don't think he has. I believe he hasn't met this "girlfriend" yet and she will probably be in the background like Warrick's wife was. Maybe only see her here and there.

And there is no indication of Grissom going to San Franscisco. If you're talking about the pic, that was a (bad photoshopped) picture and Grissom was very young looking in that pic, like he looked in the earlier seasons. So that picture may be from when they first met.

But, then again, you could be right and he did go and see her.

Here's some commentaries on the up-coming episodes and it look's like, according to this, there's only 3 episodes left!

url=http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/CSI+Spoilers?t=anon]LINK[/url]

Well that number is wrong. It has been confirmed by CBS that there will be six. 2 have aired, leaving four left.
8x12 Grissom's Divine Comedy (aired)
8x13 A Thousand Days on Earth (aired)
8x14 Drop's Out
8x15 The Theory of Everything
8x16 Two and a Half Deaths
8x17 For Gedda (Season Finale).

The CSI Wetpaint page is unreliable. It can be edited by anyone.

Stokesgirl, that was just a guess where Grissom is at. I just took a guess where Nick met the girl or date the girl.

I knew you weren't jumping all over me. No, we haven't see Nick's episode yet. Hoping it soon. I want to see more of Nicky and Warrick too before he leave. I wonder how he will leave.

The CSI Wet Paint page is updated as big spoilers come out. Not much is known about epsiode 17, so when there is more info it will be updated. I check it frequently and it is usually quite reliable.

Nick gets a girlfirend? Does anyone know if he meets her on the finale or if they have been together a while? She can't really be called his girlfriend if they meet for the first time on the finale. Maybe more of a love interest. Season 9 she'll be his official "girlfriend". May 15? How many new episodes are there left?

The spoiler I read was Nick meeting the girl at the diner for the first time. So he meets her in the finale. Since George did say that Nick was going to get a girlfriend I just assumed she would be the one and he'd see her more in season 9.

Also: According to Entertainment Weekly, an insider with CSI says that Gary Dourdan might reprise the role of Warrick Brown for occasional guest appearances in later seasons after his upcoming exit from the show.

At least we now know he's NOT being killed off!! Unless he returns as a ghost...

Last edited:
The CSI Wet Paint page is updated as big spoilers come out. Not much is known about epsiode 17, so when there is more info it will be updated. I check it frequently and it is usually quite reliable.

Thank's buddy, and your right, I appreciate that, as in all *spoiler* info, it is subject to change, ep.17 just hasn't been added as of yet.. I love the photos on there!:bolian: and the "buzz" has it that Jorja Fox has been seen on the CSI studio lot:eek: HMMM, more on that as it comes to fruition:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back