Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the season finale will be Warrick's exit. However he leaves I hope it's dramatic. I can't wait for spoilers on this!

hmmmm...i don't understand why they are quiting at this stage. I mean, the show isn't going to be around much longer, and well, i doubt any of these actors will become movie stars, like most tv show actors.

They should look into a new CSI character, like they did with Miami, shake things up a bit.

I know, its a lot strange, the thing is, a few months back, him and George were talking about staying till the "end" on a brief interview on the TV Guide channel, so I was secure smiling, and thinking great, at least they'll be here, I was always thinking it would be Billy:vulcan: guess he wants to do movies, he just made one with Halle Berry, can't they just all stay till they all go???????

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235427/ Gary's career!

I would just like to add that Gary Leaving should be discussed in his character/Actor discussion thread and not in the spoiler lab, Warrick leaving can be mentioned in the spoiler lab, but we would rather that actual spoiler info on Warricks leaving be done here and any speculation (non spoiler) or opinions on the actor/characters leaving be done in here. Its just easier. We would appreciate your help in this. ;)

Are there any episode details for 8.15 The Theory of Everything ??

I hope Warrick doesn't goes away through a backdoor at the end of the season, maybe there is more Lou Gedda stuff..

No details on that as of yet...

Some other info on the episode: 8x17

We have a funeral for a football coach, his coffin buckles and his body falls out the bottem along with another body! Grissom and Nick are working this case!

Thanks Alex! That was cute! :)

Although, I do wish that they had included Jorja, Louise, and Wallace because they've all been important in the show.

Yeah that was cute! Thanx Alex! I loved the behind the scenes antics from Grave danger, Marg dancing on the table top!

Last edited:
Saw a slightly different promo tonight for "Drops Out" with a scene where Drops calls Nick and Brass "Mom and Dad", LOL! :lol: I can't wait to see this one!

"Forensics be jammin the brotha up" Drops is so cool! I too am looking forward to this one. Plus Greg is in the promo not once but twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back