Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we don't have a Season 9 Spoiler Page, yet.

Here are the first spoilers for Season 9.

this is for Ray Santoro, Warrick's replacement on CSI.

Catherine meets Ray and Ray explains to her that anything she's heard is true: he's not good at commitment but he's good at his job. But to Catherine's knowledge, she hasn't heard anything.

This episode, which I'm assuming is the season premiere, is dealing with an arson. The victim is apparently barely out of high school. (In this episode, Catherine states that Lindsey is 15).

Lots of flirting between Ray and Catherine.

Wendy is now a CSI Trainee and she is working with Ray.

if thats true, it's gonna be really wierd. Ray is suppose to be late twenties/early thirties. I just can't see Catherine flirting with such a young guy. Catherine should hook up with MH real life husband. anyway, Wendy's already a trainee, good for her! I rather they hire her than another woman i'd have to get used to.

This episode, which I'm assuming is the season premiere, is dealing with an arson.

Yeah, I guess we'll get more information on this one later. Fahrenheit 932 FTW. :lol:

Ray is suppose to be late twenties/early thirties. I just can't see Catherine flirting with such a young guy. Catherine should hook up with MH real life husband. anyway, Wendy's already a trainee, good for her! I rather they hire her than another woman i'd have to get used to.

Well it could be flirting or it could just be 'friendly banter'. And as they haven't hired an actor for the role yet then his age could change. He is described as a 'young George Clooney' so I guess he's supposed to be attractive. And according to the spoilers, Wendy seems to think he's hot too. :lol: :rolleyes:

So I guess it is true they are going to start filming for season 9 already in case of the SAG strike.

So far I am already not liking this Ray guy. :(

So I guess it is true they are going to start filming for season 9 already in case of the SAG strike.

Well CSI: NY are definitely doing it. They are planning to do the first 4 of the new season before going on hiatus, which will obviously be later in the summer. I think it's likely that all the CSI shows will be doing the same thing.

He's very stereotypical for the show I think. Unmarried, no children, hot... Having a family man just wouldn't do. :lol: :p

I'm not either, but since that's based on early reports I'll give it a chance and wait to see what happens. Still, I really wouldn't like it if they put someone in there that doesn't really fit in. I liked how they brought Sara in during Season 1, and even tho the reason for her being there made it difficult at first, the next thing you know it was like she'd been there all along. I hope they don't push this "new guy" thing too far.

And yeah, it sounds like a pretty unimaginative character brought in just for ratings sake. :rolleyes:

And Wendy in field... What? Lab is the most boring place in the world? We alread know the procedures of a labtech going to the field. Why repeat this? When Greg went to the field was a interesting character development. But Wendy it's just a boring deja vu.

Also according to Michael A at TVGuide, CSI is also casting a recurring female character who is a waitress working her way though school. So I guess Nick's date is going to be more than just a one time thing, looks like Nick will have an ongoing relationship.

Also according to Michael A at TVGuide, CSI is also casting a recurring female character who is a waitress working her way though school. So I guess Nick's date is going to be more than just a one time thing, looks like Nick will have an ongoing relationship.

But here's the thing. Is she really going to be a part of the show where we get to see her, meaning they are adding relationships to the premise of the show? Or will it be someone they just mention once and a while, like Tina, in which case, what's the point?

If she's really going to be visible, then I would guess there's a reason for that...like they're going to kill her off before the season's over or she's going to turn out to be bad or something.

Recurring character does imply we'll see more of her (maybe like Hank when he dated Sara) it doesn't need to mean anything bad. Who knows since season 9 could possibly be the last we see of CSI maybe they will get married and sail off into the sunset together?

I dunno if this has been mentioned or not, but episode '8x16 Two and a Half Deaths', where the writers of CSI and Two and a Half Men switched, is suppose to air on May 8th...well according to ET anyway.

Fifteen? I could have sworn that Lindsey Willows was older than that. At least they slowed her growth spurt down a bit though. Haha.

Ray... Whatever. Not gonna be happy with him for awhile, just with the fact that he's replacing Warrick and all. Flirting with Catherine could be good... IDK.

George Eads has stated he was getting a love interest, but she was suppose to be a Social Worker. Working her way through school, huh? I think she would be a little young for Nick, but then again she could be in her 30's working through school.

If she is recurring, it will be interesting to see how she is going to fit in being a waitress and all. If it's something like how we saw Tina or Catherine's father, it would make sense.

And I hope they aren't going to kill her off, hasn't Nick been through enough already? Man, give the poor guy a break.

As for this Ray character, maybe they're going to do what they were probably going to do in Season 1 with Catherine and Nick. You know the *kiss* we never saw?

A student? I mean so what is Nick who is almost 40 going to be dating a woman half his age.

WHATEVER!!! The writers could have done better then that. Seriously. I'm sick of these young, you women and older men relationships! Didn't we have the father image thing happening with Grissom and Sara.

What are the writers afraid to cast an older woman in their show! Other then Marg H, most women disappear after 35 because the Executives are misogynists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back