Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ausiello Report Exclusive: CSI Finds Its "Cybill" in Peg Bundy?

OK, now I really can't wait to see this episode.

Two and a Half Men scribes Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn are thisclose to casting ex-Bundy matriarch Katey Sagal to headline their forthcoming revenge fantasy episode of CSI. Sagal would play hellacious sitcom diva Annabelle Bundt — the character not-so-loosely modeled after Lorre and Aronsohn's onetime boss, Cybill Shepherd.

Awe. Some.

Now let's just pray they get Christine Baranski to play Cybill's Annabelle's even-tempered sidekick, Megan Kupowski. I mean, could you imagine!? I can, and I love it!

I adore Katey Sagal! Thank you for that bit of casting rumor. I just adore the woman! First heard of her with Married with Children, but I'm a HUGE Futurama fan and am just impressed with her since she's not an established voice actor yet does a brilliant job with Lela.

That could definitely be fun casting!

I hope they get Katey Sagal and Christine Baranski, I like them. I hope they don't hired Cybill Shepherd, I don't like her, she is very jealous person.

Shane, you're right. I went back to TV.com, they put that episode on the 16th then they put TBD on the 17th, I think it the last one, I'm not sure. I don't know why they put the 'Bottom Of The Barrell,' too early. I think the writers' tried to come up with the title and don't think Bottom of the Barrell fit with it.

I love Christine Baranski!! They could bring her on and Alicia Witt(Zoe) and Alan Rosenberg(Ira).... oh, wait they already had him on there!! I loved that show!

Having Katey Sagal on there would be a trip :)

ATTENTION!!

The episode discussion thread is now up for (#813) "A Thousand Days on Earth" all discussions of this ep should go in that thread. As this thread is for Future Episodes.

Thanks. :)

Underbelly Star Joins CSI Sitcom Spoof

It's not Christine Baranski, but this'll do nicely. The sublime Rachael Harris (Notes from the Underbelly, Fat Actress) will play even-tempered sidekick to Cybill Shepherd's Katey Sagal's unhinged sitcom diva in that stuntastic episode of CSI penned by Two and a Half Men scribes Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn.

And should there be any lingering doubts that Lorre and Aronsohn modeled Sagal and Harris' characters after Shepherd and Baranski, both of whom the writers worked with on Cybill, this next little tidbit should erase them: Sources confirm what I hinted at last August, that the duo first offered the second-banana role to Baranski herself. That's right, they wanted Baranski to play Baranski! But for whatever reason — possibly this one — she wasn't able to do it.

Um, have I told you lately how much I'm looking forward to this episode?

Source: TVGuide

Just found this on the CBS press site.

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A SERIES OF SUSPICIOUS DEATHS WHERE THE VICTIMS ARE LINKED BY THE FACT THAT THEY ALL HAVE GREEN BLOOD, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MAY 1
"The Theory of Everything" - Grissom and his team discover several victims who have green blood, leading them to the conclusion that their deaths are somehow connected, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom............................ William Petersen
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown.......................... Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:
Mandy Webster.................... Sheeri Rappaport
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Office Choi...................................... Colin Kim
Evelyn Polychronopolous............. Chloe Webb
Kyle Planck................................ Karl Makinen
Officer Casella.............................. Sam Witwer
I.A. Officer Galvez............. Jose Pablo Cantillo
Margo Delphi........................... Christine Lakin
Logan Martin................................ Joe Howard
Dave Bohr................................... Don Swayze
Cell Phone Dude................... Jeremy Cohenour
TELEPLAY BY: Douglas Petrie and David Rambo

STORY BY: Carol Mendelsohn, one of the series' executive producers, and David Rambo

DIRECTED BY: Chris Leitch

Green blood...interesting. :lol:

I love press release! :lol: It makes it seem that connecting the deaths because of the green blood is a hard conclusion to come to.

just because im completely out of it i have to ask...what is the title of tonights eppy?? im so confuzzled, i have barely even had time for CSI lately because of my damned flute :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back