Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely they will have both parts in the same season...with so few eps because of the strike, I really don't see why they would hold out more than they already have. But stranger things have happened, so all we can really do is wait and see what is released as spoilers.

No one wants to wait for the conclusion of an ep, but if we have to then that's is what is meant to be. :)

"Bottom of the Barrel" part 1 is listed as episode 816 and part 2 is 817, soooo.... :)

But at the top of the page Elsie listed 816 as Two and a Half Deaths. So there has been an order or title change, again have to see what happens.

I'm confused here, elsie. I don't mind comedy here. I thought there is one episode called 'Bottom of the Barrell.' Unless they do part 1 then we have to wait 'till 9th season come back or there do two hours like they did Grave Danger. You know, there is 6 episode left, I wish 7 episode.

I have no idea about other episodes I'm afraid. I don't really keep up with CSI spoiler information other than actual spoilers that I have personally seen. My information has 816 as Two and a Half Deaths.

Basically, if someone has named all the upcoming episodes, then I'm not sure where they have got that information from. Episode names do change all the time though, so it's not that unusual to have a change from the initial spoilers, so this one could still change.

Well things are still being sorted out as to how to finish the season.

I was kind of hoping they'd at least try and get 24 episodes in, but I don't think that is going to happen.

myfuturecsi, they were only scheduled for 6 more episodes after the strike.

Here's more on Two and a half Deaths. Just remember this is Ausiello and it doesn't always turn out the same as his scoops say. ;)

Two and a Half Deaths

Susan

The newest spoilers do say this ep is titled 8x16 Two and a half deaths.

From what I've read, Apparently Grissom and Brass fly to LA. Charlie Sheen, John Cryer, and Angus Jones have cameos in the episode, Grissom and Brass see them on a movie set as they drive to a scene where a Porsche has wrecked and the driver who's name is Natasha Steel is dead (she was Annabelle's stunt double).

Meanwhile back in the lab:

Also Nick takes a man named Stewart Lytle through the lab and Nick turns around and he's gone, he ends up in the DNA lab with Wendy and she tells him he can't be there and throws him out into the hall where Nick grabs him again and tells him to stay with him. Nick takes him to where Greg is looking at a video. The three of them watch and discuss the video and Nick & Greg want to know if he recognizes anyone.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! Way better than the promo they showed here. I had no idea what was going on in that one.

That preview was a whole lot more revealing than the one that was shown at the end of tonight's episode. It figures Catherine would be the main investigator working a child murder case, at least that's how it appeared in the preview. She almost always gets those cases cause she's a mother and supposedly her outrage and sadness at such a horrific crime is what...more heartfelt?

Personally, I hope to see the whole crew working thsi case and not just Catherine angst.

You're not wrong, smokey. I saw it here too and over at Tv.com, it said, Bottom Of The Barrell.

Dizzney, I agree with you, I hope not. I hope they do two hours of it on the same day, but I got a feeling they going to do the same thing when Sara was kidnapped then we have to wait. I don't like waiting.

People can just add content on TV.com, just like IMDb. So some people just add stuff to add stuff.

However as of right now, "Two and a Half Deaths" is the confirmed title sourced to scripts and Ausiello. Bottom of the Barrel is not.

I will never believe Aussiello, if he ever tell the truth. He is the one that told us that Sara is going to died and he lied, Sara live. Aussiello have never said nice thing about Jorja and George.

The spoilers I read and the promo remind me of "Gentle, Gentle" in S1.
Looks like it's gonna be a dark, intense episode - I love those. CSI does great dark, depressing storylines.

Is it me or the guy in the CTV promo the same as the pedophile in burn out last season?

It'll make sens since it's a child case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back