Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Greg knew the Sidle scent. :lol: I think he knows her pretty well. He's worked with her a lot in the last two years and she helped train him.

I am not judging Ronnie. It might be nice to have a new female face around.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

For crying out loud! How many times are they going to go down this road? Do it once and do it right (GD) and think up some new ideas. :rolleyes:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I forgot about the Sidle Scent in Fannysmackin'.

Can they think something else, beside the killing the person, like they did with Holly, she only last 1 episode and number 2 episode of first season, it was the flashback for Holly. We have been there and done that.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Actually the first thought that came to my head when I read about ronnie and her being in trouble was holly gribbs all over again

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yeah, me too, that's what it reminded me of. except holly's was a much shorter span. crazy csi's always gettin their asses in trouble, eh?

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think they meant Ronnie is going to die... I think they mean "Will her character be liked enough to stay on the show?" not "Is she going to live or die?"

That's my assumption anyway.

I like annoyed Sara, I can't wait to see them together. Haha.

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

About the only person we haven't seen making a comment about GSR in the previews is Catherine. Maybe tptb are saving her (hoped for) rage at Grissom as a surprise. I hope so. I hope she rips him a new one about that stupid relationship.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

8x08. Cockroaches.......guys, there's something with Warrick...I don't get it yet...Apparently he's in a bar and not on buisness, but I'll get back to you.......

EDIT TO ADD: This is bad. I'm shaking and almost crying, not exxagerating, so forgive typos. Warrick is drinking and taking pills, dont ask me why, cause I dont know. Modafinil and Zolapidem. He snorts the second one...god................

9. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Maybe with Catherine?? ;)

I will say though, that even with all of the Catherine/Warrick chemistry, I can't see them getting together after the GSR fiasco. I think tptb know better than to try and add more romance to a show that everyone praises for the "science" (even though a lot of it is not accurate). :)

I am excited for Season 8 even though I am a big Jorja fan. I can't wait to see how the writers are going to keep the storylines fresh and portray the JF exit. I am interested to see how the new female character works out, although I agree with a lot of you that the first thing I thought of was Holly Gribbs. I don't think the show was ready for a rookie in the beginning - I think now it will be interesting to see how the characters relate to a newbie, and how things are perceived by a new member of the team.

My prediction is that Sara will be switched to another shift eventually, not like it, and then leave. The new girl will be her replacement on the graveyard shift.

Thoughts?

Zupa

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Possible that mob thing we keep hearing about

11. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Yeah, Zupa, since they appeared to have put Catherine's name on Sara's lines as a foiler, I now wonder if Sara is the one reassigned to swing shift. It sort of goes with a prediction I saw in July that she would have issues not getting to work with her boyfriend any more. However, I hope they have a smarter solution for GSR than that.

I also saw some spoilers about that episode, Pabzi, and I am amazed if they take Warrick in that direction. It seems to imply that he is going to start doing some very risky behavior. I'll wait for others to confirm.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

more here, they are both sleeping pills...anyone know why? Any rumors other than what I read? Anything?????

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

You think this is what starts the tension between him and Nick, their friendship? That's what I'm thinkin' anyway!

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

That's where my mind went to immediatly, that would definitely make Nick not a happy camper with his friend.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I think so...I'm...not taking this too well...I really like him...Maybe it has to do with Tina?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.